Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Crown sale is live

• Ardaghion
    Ardaghion
    ✭✭✭
    Starlock wrote: »
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Donny_Vito wrote: »
    $104.99 for 21k on Xbox
    $89.99 for 21k on PC

Times are tough on PC right now. They need any type of income to fix these servers! Help them out....

Cause that totally seems fair.

It is... because their info is false. 21k is $90 on xbox as well. Which is still overpriced as hell, but that’s the cash shop racket for ya...

Not buying. I used to during sales, but the significant ramp up in predatory monetization over the last year has made me go “nope, done being exploited.” Been buying good, single player games that lack monetization rackets with that money instead... and getting a hell of a lot more value out of it. Yaaay!

Yeah, it looks like $104.99 but it's $89.99 With Gold, which you need anyway to play ESO.
  • CleymenZero
    CleymenZero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cheifsoap wrote: »
    Czekoludek wrote: »
    Pass. When they fix the game I will buy crowns gladly

Exactly. That means they have two weeks to fix this train wreck of a game if they want my money.

Yeah, I kinda need Crowns but they've more than disappointed me lately so I just can't support the game more than I have already...
  • Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have to be drunk to give zos any money with how they are running all platforms.
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm not feeling particularly motivated to buy Crowns with the way things are being done. I'll pass.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »
    Anybody figured out yet if there is an official time frame given? Was 2 weeks just BS or is it true?

I'm also looking to know this. Does anyone have an answer to an end date for the Crown Sale? I don't get paid until January 1st, so I can't get a pack until then.
  • akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried to post a photo of the sale page on the Xbox page but this forum doesn’t allow for such a thing. If you go to buy crowns from the Xbox stores it clearly says 14 days.

Edited by akdave0 on December 20, 2019 4:51AM
  • akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here
    Edited by akdave0 on December 20, 2019 4:48AM
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    svartorn wrote: »
    Just bought 3 of the 21000 packs. Yolo!

SMH
  • Zenzuki
    Zenzuki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 @ 21000k!

All stocked up for a while! :smiley:
    Can Open...
    Worms EVERYWHERE!
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Careful, your banker or creditor is liable to decide that the duplicate purchases are fraudulent and take it upon themselves to reverse the charges. That happened to someone on the forum (I forget who) and it led to ZOS cancelling their account. Keep an eye on your banking or credit card account so you can take swift action if you see that the charges have been reversed.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!
    I have been waiting for this
    Dirtybyrd
  • SRTtoZ
    SRTtoZ
    ✭✭✭
    Just bought a 21k pack. Apex pls :wink:
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we confirm the 2 week timeframe?
  • VoodooPlatypus
    VoodooPlatypus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still seeing non-sale pricing for PS4 NA.

EDIT: PS4 NA now has live sale pricing.
    Edited by VoodooPlatypus on December 20, 2019 4:30PM
  • JPS
    JPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bought about 6 packs last year. I'll skip this year, I'm tired of the mess.
  • LeeNordTank
    LeeNordTank
    ✭✭✭
    Still normal price for PS4 :|
  • LeeNordTank
    LeeNordTank
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 NA now has live sale pricing.
  • Zadokel
    Zadokel
    Soul Shriven
    To those who would like to save a little more on their crown purchases, Target has gaming gift cards on sale this week. So you could buy the credits for your platform (Steam, Sony, X-Box) at a (slightly) lower rate, then use those credits to buy the crowns for even less while they are on sale. It might save you a couple bucks.
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    il buy crowns for the first time in my life once they fix the servers as a celebration gift.
  • akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/the-elder-scrolls-online-21000-crowns/bpntcmqjwf9v?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
    JJBoomer wrote: »
    Can we confirm the 2 week timeframe?

If you read under the price 13 days left. I may be new to these forums, but not to the game. You will come to learn that I’m here to help, not grief or troll.
    Edited by akdave0 on December 20, 2019 11:42PM
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I have spent a lot this year. I said I wouldn't buy crowns in the sale but I caved.
  • RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know about when Crowns will go on sale again?
    My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
    Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
    Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
    Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
    Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Jon Karstark - Nord - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Ebonheart Pact - Drunk.
    Arya Sand - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Assassin.
    Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
    Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.
    Alys Karstark - Nord - Nightblade - Bow/Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Minstrel.

Nymeria Woods - Bosmer - Nightblade - Bow - Aldmeri Dominion - Thief.
    Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
    Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
    Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.
    Obara Woods - Bosmer - Templar - Bow - Werewolf - Aldmeri Dominion - Cheerful.

• TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I dont know. But even if there was a sale, I wouldnt buy. There is nothing to spend the crowns for me. If they ended their limited time nonsense I would even buy during non-sale.
  • rager82b14_ESO
    rager82b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmao I doubt that, people will say anything to make others upset.
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It's a necro thread. There is no sale currently active.
    And people absolutely do buy multiples of the 21000 packs during sales.
  • rager82b14_ESO
    rager82b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »

Ya i saw that after i got on my home pc,
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damn! Thought there was a crown sale and got excited! Why necro the old thread instead of starting your own?
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    $104.99 for 21k on Xbox
    $89.99 for 21k on PC

Times are tough on PC right now. They need any type of income to fix these servers! Help them out....

#fake news. That is not how it works. They have the most poo poo update and you want everyone to help feed more poo poo updates?

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    $104.99 for 21k on Xbox
    $89.99 for 21k on PC

#fake news. That is not how it works. They have the most poo poo update and you want everyone to help feed more poo poo updates?

Literally 3 posts above yours, quoted in the 2nd post above yours too.
    bearbelly wrote: »

• Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no sale pc eu as of yet...maybe time difference
This discussion has been closed.