The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

I can't login to the ESO website to buy crowns to get discounted appearance changes!

CatlikeAngel
CatlikeAngel
Soul Shriven
I can log into the game okay with no problems and into the forum (it did ask me to reset my password :S ), but I am unable to login to the website to buy crowns, I normally always got a message about putting a code in each time, to be able to login, that's sent to my email address, it was annoying but I managed it. That was something that had been annoying me and had been meaning to get help on it, if I know it would get worse, I would have gotten help for it much sooner.

For awhile I haven't been buying crowns, and so didn't I know that I might/would have a problem in trying to login to the site. Once USERID and Password are put in with no problems, it's only when I click sign in that's when I'm having a problem.

I first noticed it Yesterday and thought maybe its to do with my internet needing to refresh for the next month, and decided to wait, but I am still having problems and have since then remembered that when trying to sign in it sends a message to my email about putting a code in, but that window doesn't come up at all, when I went to my email program I had about 26 emails all giving me codes to login.

When the mouse is over the sign in box before and after clicking it, it says javascript, I don't know if that is helpful. Also when I sore that, I remembered about needing to update the Java program which I have done earlier on, I had been meaning to do that but forgot till today, I remember when I first tried to update it not to long ago the program went weird on me, and tried to bring it back up but it wouldn't :S I'm not sure if I uninstalled it by mistake and then updating it or something else, I can't remember the details just that it was going strange for me!

So somewhere, something has gone wrong and I can't login to the website to buy crowns to get appearances changes while it is on discount. Please help as I have no idea what to do!

I've looked on the internet to see if someone else had the same problem, and yes their is someone else who has had the same issue with logging in https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/446477/cant-sign-in-to-my-eso-account-website

As the idea/advice on there was to do cleaning out the browser cache (I did the basic one to start with), and have tried logging into the website using a different web browser program, and neither has seemed to help :(

It's getting frustrating as I have never had this sort of problem before, and the discount for the appearance change token ends very sooner, and I've been waiting to get it at a discount price, then I have my login problem, if I had known about it sooner I would have got it sorted out by now.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @CatlikeAngel

Are you still having the same issue now when logging into the ESO website?

If you are we recommend the help article below for additional steps you can take for this problem.

What should I do if I can't log into the ESO support portal?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • CatlikeAngel
    CatlikeAngel
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE

I have been unable to get the problem solved, even with help from someone I know after explaining what has happened, and they can't workout why it's happening and said I need to do account recovery. A near complete clean out was done of my internet program.

I went onto the link earlier on and tried to start it but it's asked me two questions that I don't have a definite answer to, one of them is on my account page most likely, Date Account Created, I think it might be summer 2015, I could be wrong.

The other is Game Activation Code / Other Entitlements Applied to the Account. I don't have the email for the game activation anymore after creating the account, and if that is needed I don't know how to get it :S
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @CatlikeAngel

When submitting a ticket through the account recovery page, please give your best guess on any questions you are unsure of the answer to. This will allow the ticket to go through and a support agent will then follow up afterwards with any additional details they may need.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • CatlikeAngel
    CatlikeAngel
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE

I have filled in the ticket and sent it off, thank you so much for your help :smile: