The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Delete

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Delete
Edited by WiseSky on December 27, 2019 10:57AM
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • Tsar_Gekkou
    Tsar_Gekkou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WiseSky wrote: »
    I wanna get a frost mount and I did the math , I will need to buy 50 crates to buy with gems. 170$ worth of crates
    I wanna buy with in game gold, but dont wanna get scammed... any tips?

Find a trusted seller in your guild or on the discord channel for trusted crown sellers.
    Xbox NA healer main
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+3 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA HM | vRG HM |
    Flawless Conqueror | Spirit Slayer | Dro-mA'thra Destroyer | Tick-Tock-Tormentor | Immortal Redeemer | Gryphon Heart | Godslayer | Dawnbringer | Planesbreaker |
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some guild masters will do an escrow service. As long as you have a gm that you trust, it works great.
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ALWAYS USE A MIDDLE MAN if the seller is legit they will not mind you asking
    Always communicate via in game chat
    Take screenshots and if possible record the transaction
    IF you do get scammed contact customer support as soon as you can
    be aware transactions of this nature are at your own risk ZOS does not have to acknowledge responsibility for gold or crowns lost (they generally will help you out though and punish the guilty party)
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭
    I've never needed more than 30 to buy with gems, and sometimes they drop in the crate before then.
    Molag's balls!
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Never say never... I said I wont ever buy crown crates... and here I am
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons