The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ticket 191217-001748

macsmooth
macsmooth
✭✭✭✭
Please can someone look at this as soon as possible please ticket 191217-001748 I would really like the item back please
  • ZOS_Nith
    ZOS_Nith
    admin
    Hey there, it looks like this ticket was submitted under feedback. Not to worry though, we've gone ahead and moved it to the correct category!
    Staff Post
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, yes I panicked and logged it under feedback as you can tell I wasn’t thinking to straight
    ZOS_Nith wrote: »
    Hey there, it looks like this ticket was submitted under feedback. Not to worry though, we've gone ahead and moved it to the correct category!

• macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Nith wrote: »

Hi, Nith can you confirm that your ticket logging system got my reply to the email questions as the ticket system doesn’t seem to know / like gmail.com vs googlemail.com when replying