The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Power Overload Build

ForTheEmpire
I wonder which set increases the damage of overload most alongside new moon. Queen Elegance? Netch Touch? Spinner? or anything else?
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder which set increases the damage of overload most alongside new moon. Queen Elegance? Netch Touch? Spinner? or anything else?

I tested queens with netc, both outperform spinners. Light armor gives 4884 spell pen. Wear with 2 balorgh.
  • ForTheEmpire

I tested queens with netc, both outperform spinners. Light armor gives 4884 spell pen. Wear with 2 balorgh.

So they combined together deal more damage even more than new moon? Or I pair new moon with one of them?
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    Try elemental succession 😉
  • phoenixkungfu
    phoenixkungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Power overload is dead. Any build that is competitive DO NOT FOCUS ON
    power overload as primary source of damage. Focus on a build that maximize class ABILITIES.

This is true because the range on overload heavy attack is nerf to 8 meters. Which is super low to all but unusable
    Edited by phoenixkungfu on December 15, 2019 2:46PM
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So they combined together deal more damage even more than new moon? Or I pair new moon with one of them?

Elegant/Kena/netchs touch
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If youre going us neew moon the 5 piece will increase your a abilties by 5%, when elsweyr dropped mag sustain was nerfed so theres that. But NMA with queens will hit harder than queens with netch.

I use a greton to offset the NMA 5 PIECE.