The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where are they

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
aw_crwn_mounts_winterbloomwarmblood_1x1.jpg
aw_crwn_mounts_legionzerodestrier_1x1.jpg
aw_crwn_mounts_scorchedalleyhowler_1x1.jpg

The good boys?
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winterbloom feels like a late winter mount (February or March), as there would need to be new growth to decorate them and the flavor text references another event outside of New Life.

"In times past, honored visitors and brave heroes joined Windhelm's annual ceremonial ride on the festively decorated steeds of the Winterbloom Warmblood herd. Now that they're more freely available, perhaps you can recapture the spirit of this tradition."

I'm not sure about Scorched Alley Howler. It seems strange that every single one of them lost the same eye doing the same thing. Harder to place it unless it's a Thieves/Brotherhood tie-in.

"Taken from the crime-ridden back streets of Senchal and raised by scavengers, this mount lost an eye while defending its rider from pursuing guards. Now wearing a patch, the Howler is an ideal mount for doers of deadly deeds."

Legion Zero might show up whenever the next Midyear Mayhem event happens, as the Legion Zero style will likely also finally become available.
    signing off
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the Scorch Alley Howler so badly... ideal pirate mount!
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Winterbloom feels like a late winter mount (February or March), as there would need to be new growth to decorate them and the flavor text references another event outside of New Life.

"In times past, honored visitors and brave heroes joined Windhelm's annual ceremonial ride on the festively decorated steeds of the Winterbloom Warmblood herd. Now that they're more freely available, perhaps you can recapture the spirit of this tradition."

I'm not sure about Scorched Alley Howler. It seems strange that every single one of them lost the same eye doing the same thing. Harder to place it unless it's a Thieves/Brotherhood tie-in.

"Taken from the crime-ridden back streets of Senchal and raised by scavengers, this mount lost an eye while defending its rider from pursuing guards. Now wearing a patch, the Howler is an ideal mount for doers of deadly deeds."

Legion Zero might show up whenever the next Midyear Mayhem event happens, as the Legion Zero style will likely also finally become available.

Thank you for all that sleuthing! Legion Zero is the one I really, really want here, so I've got a while to wait, if you're right. I put me cheek to me hand.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, I want No.s 1 and 2!

The howler looks like the canine gutter version of Zaji whom I just couldn't stand, so a 'please no' from me, but the other two are dream mounts.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh, I want No.s 1 and 2!

The howler looks like the canine gutter version of Zaji whom I just couldn't stand, so a 'please no' from me, but the other two are dream mounts.

Yeah, the beading is reminiscent of his Dragonguard uniform, I can see that. They always seem to come up with a little visual motif and run with it for a while. This is the year of beads. :D (And the decade of tassets. :/)
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That first horse is freaking beautiful.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Emathides
    Emathides
    ✭✭✭

@Acrolas, you called it, we didn't get this one for New Life :(. I'm wondering if it will be offered during "Heart's Day", since a Heart's Day furnishing pack has been datamined.

Edited by Emathides on December 27, 2019 8:58AM
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emathides wrote: »

@Acrolas, you called it, we didn't get this one for New Life :(. I'm wondering if it will be offered during "Heart's Day", since a Heart's Day furnishing pack has been datamined.

signing off