The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Murkmire Green Recipes

anjasa
anjasa
Is there any word on a fix for this? We can now get the blue and purple plans through the writ vendor, but green furnishing plans are going for 100k+ if they're available at all. It feels incredibly weird that the uncommon plans are now much harder to get than the rare or epic plans, especially since the uncommon plans didn't drop out of the loot box event a few months back, so I've barely gotten any of them.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The green murkmire plan that I'm looking for Blueprint: Murkmire Walkway, Reed is currently between 385k and 550k on PC EU
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Buffy121
    Buffy121
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with this. Green plans for Murkmire are so rare that I am more likely to find a purple plan than a green one.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah...I've got 2 left to get and I haven't seen one of them ever (the melon, wax). The other one is a brazier or some such. I saw it once when players were still farming Murkmire, and it was 35-50K, then. I haven't seen it since and I'm kicking myself for not just buying it then.

I recently saw a handful for sale by one player, and they were all 100k. None of them were the ones I still needed, and I'm glad I got all the ones I did for 30k each or less.

I think we can expect the Murkmire anniversary event early next year (it was available for testing on PTS a while back). I don't know if any of the green plans will drop from the event boxes, but maybe with players back in the zone there'll be some farming and prices will drop for a bit.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on December 16, 2019 10:43PM
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I'm thankful I bought the Brazier plan when I did.

Think I paid around 25K for it, on PCEU, but I had to stalk the guild traders for a couple of weeks to get it, at all.

If you didn't keep refreshing TTC, someone would have invariably bought it by the time you got there.

The prices now are insane.

They need to up the droprates, at least slightly.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Yeah...I've got 2 left to get and I haven't seen one of them ever (the melon, wax).

There are some of those on the PCEU server, but they start at 400K.

I got the Dragonfruit one - again, for a high, but not extortionate price, but I don't have the melon one.

Edited by Tigerseye on December 18, 2019 9:13AM
  • Futerko
    Futerko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im also try to find "Murkmire Walkway, Reed" but the price its insane :(
    L6LGCLV.png

YOUTUBE CHANNEL HOUSING/OUTFITS

GM Aetherius Art - Housing Guild (PC EU)
  • Valagash
    Valagash
    ✭✭✭
    hmm now I know why I sold mine last weekend for 24.999 within seconds... should upate my MM xD

Just a hint, where I have most of my murkmire blue prints. Once a day (if I don´t forget) I port to the blackrose prison wayshrine and ride into direction of the crafting station might of the lost legion. After the second bridge there is a smal house on the left with some boxes, container and a heavy sack outside (fun part - the heavy sack is always there - so seems not very populated). And inside some cabinets and chests. Takes just a minute but I get on average a blue print every second day. Mostly greens and blues. Just one purple since I m doing it.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Valagash wrote: »
    hmm now I know why I sold mine last weekend for 24.999 within seconds... should upate my MM xD

Just a hint, where I have most of my murkmire blue prints. Once a day (if I don´t forget) I port to the blackrose prison wayshrine and ride into direction of the crafting station might of the lost legion. After the second bridge there is a smal house on the left with some boxes, container and a heavy sack outside (fun part - the heavy sack is always there - so seems not very populated). And inside some cabinets and chests. Takes just a minute but I get on average a blue print every second day. Mostly greens and blues. Just one purple since I m doing it.

Great tip! Someone gave me the tip of looting the owned containers in the crafting hall in Lilmoth, but I think I'll try out your method.
  • anjasa
    anjasa
    I only need 17 more Murkmire plans to be finished with all the Murkmire furnishing plans and they are all greens -_-