The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

similar addon to Tradesman?

xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
tbh I like tradesman but the fact that I cant reset its history like complete deletion makes my life a lot harder and I wonder if there is some other addon that keeps track of ur hand to hand trades? and yes I tried to delete the variables for tradesman even full deletion and somehow it still keeps the history of all my trades which I dont rly care about anymore cuz is very old info...
any help is welcome
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you logout BEFORE you delete the SavedVariable history?
    If you are logged in the game will rebuild your data from the internal memory to the SV file on next reloadui/logut/exit of the game!

If you were logegd out it maybe reads all your trades from guilds data etc. again and needs a "maximum days to read into the past" option.

Edited by Baertram on December 18, 2019 10:06AM
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Baertram wrote: »
    Did you logout BEFORE you delete the SavedVariable history?
    If you are logged in the game will rebuild your data from the internal memory to the SV file on next reloadui/logut/exit of the game!

If you were logegd out it maybe reads all your trades from guilds data etc. again and needs a "maximum days to read into the past" option.

wish the owner of the addon would just make a button with "reset"...