The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Google Stadia and account transfers?

coolermh
coolermh
✭✭✭
I played eso for a year first on computer. Then I transferred my account to PS4 as my computer was getting old and I enjoyed playing on that platform. Now I have recently purchased a Stadia and wouldn't mind playing eso on stadia. Is there going to be any kind of account transfer? Is there any chance that eso would go cross platform like many other larger games?
-MrHeid625
Max Chars:
Magika Sorc AD
Stamina NB AD
Stam DK AD
Magika NB-
Magika Temp-
Stam Warden
Stam Sorc
Mag Warden
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one knows. I'm in the opposite situation, looking to move from pc back to psn for the ps5. Time will tell but I don't think we'll get a definitive answer until closer to launch next year.
    forever stuck in combat
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The big benefit Stadia offers is being able to cloud stream a game to another device. So hypothetically if you had to leave town on short notice, you could stream your PC ESO account to a compatible smartphone to do guild events, collect daily rewards, or purchase a store item. There won't be a dedicated ESO megaserver for Stadia, and Stadia is very much still a work in progress. But it's possibly more economical than buying a laptop that you're occasionally going to just play games on.
    signing off