The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PvP Magicka Nightblade build ideas

Abstraqt
Abstraqt
✭✭✭
PS4 player here, after a year out of the game I'm struggling to wrap my mind around a years worth of changes, more specifically ones to the magicka NB (my main)

I've been recommended various sets such as spell strategist & new moon acolyte but I honestly don't have the time or money to invest in testing them as I normally have in the past

I'm just wondering if anyone currently playing a pvp mag NB can help me shed some light on the whole thing.

I do a lot of small scale & dueling as my internet it shockingly bad, so im looking for more single target based builds :)

• NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    New Moon Accolyte is the new FOTM. Spell Strategist is FOTM from a while ago. They may be BIS for duelling, I don't know, but for small scale I would still magicka stack and get the best possible shield size (Dampen). Nothing wrong with good old Necropotence + Spinner's, for example.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB