The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

IP Switching Kicked To Login Screen

Pandamine
Pandamine
Soul Shriven
Problem: If my IP changes while playing the next time I get a load screen I will be kicked to the login screen.

I assume this was done intentionally as a security measure some years ago, however, the landscape of ISP has changed. Mobile networks have home ISP are becoming more prevalent and they are constantly changing the external IP address on the fly. This appears to happen with greater frequency during peak times. This behavior has resulted in me spending 20 minutes just trying to log in and change Zones.

Perhaps it's not a security measure perhaps its how you state keeper transfer users between servers as they load into different zone regardless of the reason this problem exists please consider resolving it as more and more users begin to adopt 5G as their home internet provider...

• Jem_Kindheart
    Jem_Kindheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know this is annoying af, I have to use 4G/5G for trials or vet content bc my satellite is simply too laggy (it does have to travel to space and back haha). Logistically, it may not be solvable. It may even be fractions of a second but when your ISP rotates IP, it's technically disconnecting and reconnecting you.

Browsing the web or watching Netflix you'd never notice the blip. But online games are built for uninterrupted connection, no matter how brief. :/
    Longtimer since beta, the usual. 26 CP toons. ~1700cp on main account, 1000cp on 2nd account. Endgame-ish lol. Most Vets / some HM's cleared.