The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

2nd "Error 307: Booted from server" in 10 minutes

CleymenZero
CleymenZero
✭✭✭✭✭
For some reason, I get booted off then it takes 10 minutes to be able to log back in. What's up with that?
  • CleymenZero
    CleymenZero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 1st time, I was mass deconstructing platinum rings, the second time, I was just withdrawing items form personal bank.

Anybody else having those issues?
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm yes, the server seemed wobbly for this time of morning. I tried to login and fetch the Dragonguard crate I forgot last night about 1/2 hour ago. 3 times I was unable to login "internal server error". I eventually exited and restarted the launcher. Succeeded on try 5.
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having this happen this morning. Was doing a reloadui after adjusting an addon script and started in with a seemingly endless round of Error 307. Despite what it said in the help article I never got an error 304, just repeated error 307 over and over.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I personally think this is a combination of ESO & our ends. I still have problems, but much less since we updated our router. Sometimes when I get these repeated problems I reset the router and all works well - other times no luck.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • CleymenZero
    CleymenZero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't had any issues since.

Probably too many operations per second or something like that...

I was mass decon-ing stuff on all my toons At 1am, no issue, primetime NA, get booted, mid afternoon, no problem.
  • PekkaPe
    PekkaPe
    ✭✭
    Me too. Cannot login after I got LS for a very long time while trying to enter a delve. I play at NA instead now... :/

Edit:
    Logging in now...
    Edited by PekkaPe on December 13, 2019 10:12PM