The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bloodroot Forge exit?

Dahveed
Dahveed
✭✭✭✭✭
I just beat Bloodroot Forge on normal (after lots and lots of dying) and beat the final boss with the final NPC dialogue etc. Cool.

But how the heck do I get out? There is no exit and I can't get back up the little that you have to jump down to get to the bosses. I see a door but I can't activate it.

My solution was to go for a swim in the lava and rez at the wayshrine... but this seems pretty silly. DId they forget to put a way out?
  • Zach2322
    Zach2322
    ✭✭✭
    Just pull your map up and fast travel to a wayshrine
  • oddbasket
    oddbasket
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to implement easier ways to exit the dungeon now there is a 2 minutes timer.

Something like Elden Root I, you can still wait for a portal to appear and take you back to the exit.

Spindleclutch 2 seems to be recently bugged, you can use the exit before the final boss before beating him, but after beating him, you can't interact with the exit anymore.

Volenfell is the worst, if someone is doing the quest, you get stuck in combat when the skeletons appear even after through the door and can't teleport anywhere but can still run to the entrance. Have to teleport out fast before the skeletons come.