Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Patch v5.2.11 - Gamepad is now Broken

Ethnification
Ethnification
Soul Shriven
The latest update (v5.2.11) has broken (Windows 10) gamepad functionality. Switched between gamepad 'on' and 'off' under 'gameplay' settings, restarted launcher and tried a few different Xbox gamepads.
Live Long and Elder Scrolls!
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe check your Windows 10 settings because my xbox gamepad works fine after the update. Hope you get it figured out.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Ethnification
    Ethnification
    Soul Shriven
    Can't seem to find a fix. I do have a UI error message under settings addons.
    Edited by Ethnification on December 9, 2019 7:36PM
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try disabling your addons and see if that fixes your gamepad. If it does, then you need to figure out which addon is messing with your gamepad.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Ethnification
    Ethnification
    Soul Shriven
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    Try disabling your addons and see if that fixes your gamepad. If it does, then you need to figure out which addon is messing with your gamepad.

Thank you, I appreciate the help. Disabled both addons (I only use two) and the gamepad is now working!
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »

Thank you, I appreciate the help. Disabled both addons (I only use two) and the gamepad is now working!

@Ethnification Glad I could help! If you don't mind my asking, which addons do you use? I'm curious what addon would mess with the gamepad.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Ethnification
    Ethnification
    Soul Shriven
    I use Map Pins by Hoft and MiniMap by Fyrakin.
    Edited by Ethnification on December 9, 2019 10:57PM