The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LvL 66 Item

Xologamer
Xologamer
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys, i think 2days a ago i saw a lvl 66 cp160 axe anyone know how to get this ?
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Correct me if I'm wrong but as lvl 50 is max, that would be impossible.
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭

yea i know thats why i am so interested in - i can make u a screenshoot of it if u dont believe me
  • skrigger
    skrigger
    ✭✭✭
    Probably someone playing with item codes and linking them to chat, no worries. And no, you can't obtain that item, is just fictitious, only exists pasted in chat.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've never seen it, but vr16 gear back in the day was essentially level 16 gear if we considered 50 and vr1 separate gear levels.
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love a screenshot of it. Not because I don't believe you, but I have a hard time seeing how it can be anything but a bug or a glitch in the tooltip in some way.
  • majorana
    majorana
    ✭✭
    IIRC one of my guildies got it, don't remember who, he/she was told by customer support that it was a bug but I think they let them keep it as a memento or something as it cannot be equipped (you need a level 66 toon to equip it), I don't remember the exact details though.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    skrigger wrote: »
    Probably someone playing with item codes and linking them to chat, no worries. And no, you can't obtain that item, is just fictitious, only exists pasted in chat.
    agree.gif

Don't trust anything linked in chat, the stats are easy to fake ...
    shades.gif

• Dragonredux
    Dragonredux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably talking about this axe I found on a post on reddit a while back or something like it

7mzs10dqngz31.png
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably talking about this axe I found on a post on reddit a while back or something like it

7mzs10dqngz31.png

yep exactly this one

btw guys game is full off bugged sets (have a helmet in heavy from a medium set, a gray relequeen ring,...)
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭

its in guildstore ...
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    agree.gif

Don't trust anything linked in chat, the stats are easy to fake ...
    shades.gif

same as above
    Edited by Xologamer on December 9, 2019 7:12PM
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xologamer wrote: »
    Hey guys, i think 2days a ago i saw a lvl 66 cp160 axe anyone know how to get this ?

nobody a idea?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nobody a idea?

50 + VR16 = 66

• Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    nobody a idea?

50 + VR16 = 66

if it would be so simple more guys would have thies items
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Never underestimate the code of ESO
  • Papachico
    Papachico
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are two currently listed (PC EU) most unique item in ESO a must have for a collector obviously.