The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

TURN ON VSYNC in game if you do not have gsync module or compatible monitors Helps a ton.

AmeenHania
I don't know why all these videos on youtube that recommend to turn off vsync!!! it actually helps a ton for me since I do not have a gsync module in my monitor nor gsync compatible ( most aren't unless they say they are compatible. What also helps is if you do not have gsync monitor is setting low latency mode in nvidia control panel, prefer maximum performance for power management, texture filtering quality set to performance, texture filtering trilinear optimization on, threaded optimization on, do not touch your usersettings in your live folder leave the cores to -1 not -12 like some people have posted. triple buffering on, vertical sync set to fast, virtual reality prerendered frames set to 1, and other settings...turn off antialisiang ( not much difference in quality of the game), antristropic filtering i enabled to application control to help with fps as i tested this shoots down when your over set to 16 max in cyrodill only but im fine in other parts of the game...texture filtering negative LOD bias set to allow... and that is pretty much it....u may have to set your shadows to low even on nvidia 1080ti and water reflections but I have not tested this yet...and limit your view distance if your having problems...etc..

So yea, people on youtube who tell you to turn vsync off probably have a gsync module or gsync compatible monitor with an nvidia graphics card. anyway test your settings because a lot of people on youtube dont tell you about the effects of monitor hz and monitor hz range and the benefits of gsync monitors.....gotta do your own research. Now if you have gsync hardware then do not turn on vsync as two syncing methods will cause lag.
Edited by AmeenHania on December 9, 2019 1:33AM
  • AmeenHania
    you might have to disiable triple buffering as it also causes latency in cyrodill but i havent tested this full. Also, always consider server lag.
  • AmeenHania
    also get votan's advanced settings mod and play around with the settings. he has other mods like the adapter one but i don't know how good or bad that is on performance or lag.