Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of August 5:
· PC/Mac: No maintenance – August 5
· NA megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· EU megaservers for maintenance – August 7, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – August 7, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) - https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/663391

Where is the Golden Vendor?

redgreensunset
redgreensunset
✭✭✭✭✭
So I finally got myself to Cyrodiil (for like the second time) because I needed something from the Golden Vendor for my EP and DC toons. But apparently he's already been removed for the weekend.
I've been both to Northern High Rock Gate (for my DC) and Southern Morrowind Gate (for EP) to try and locate him (which are the locations given by Google for him) but he's nowhere to be found, not on the map nor a physical search have located him.

Wasn't he supposed to be around until sometime tomorrow? If he's still there where exactly is he, because lord knows Google is being very unhelpful.

Best Answer

• redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BoraxFlux @Dojohoda Thank you for those maps, they were very helpful. I would swear I'd looked in those places, but apparently I need better glasses or something.
    Options
    Answer ✓
  • BoraxFlux
    BoraxFlux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a she, Adhazabi Aba-daro, pirate-clad Khajiit, with a yellow-colored aura, she can be found only in the weekends, for EP side she will be indeed at Southern Morrowind gate, near the building with the working-stations:

2019-12-08-19-19-09-File-ON-map-Southern-Morrowind-Gate-jpg-Th.png

Golden-vendor.png
    Edited by BoraxFlux on December 8, 2019 6:26PM
    Options
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Here is the location for DC. See the green arrow on the image.

miGh7qp.jpg
    Edited by Dojohoda on December 8, 2019 6:31PM
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
    Options
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    She was at the Southern Morrowind location yesterday.
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For EP, she's right in front of the Wayshrine. Wayshrine, not Transitus Shrine.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options