The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

ESO (Eastern) player population are healthy

evoniee
evoniee
✭✭✭✭
what's the best plan to enjoy our free weekend morning? of course to play elder scrolls online, right?
it seems that ESO quite popular in Eastern Market based on my pvp experience, because afterall pvp playerbase is the smallest group.
XeeX84J.png

i'm glad it is the case, also they are quite dedicated to the game because they always doing their routine every single day.
fsOh6ch.png

i hope ESO keep doing great, i cant wait to enjoy Q1 2020 the peformance update ^^

*i'm from utc +7
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    nice map
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody needs to solo some dolmens! Stock up on Cold Fire Ballistas.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I look at that screenshot, all I want to know is-- Why do you have 79 unread mail messages? :)
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • wild_kmacdb16_ESO
    wild_kmacdb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do notice a fair bit of Japanese players running around in Cyrodiil. I can just imagine the lag they must have - its bad enough in North America.
  • evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    it is in EU PC

@SeaGtGruff the mails are junk / pvp reward, kinda pain in the a$$ if i want to purchase something. wish zos figure it out
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unworthy rewards for the worthy? ;)
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmm, i have opposite experience during early morning. PC EU.

Like one year already Dominion capture bases and scrolls at night time or early morning, generating super agro from Reds and Blues. From such agro comes out so-called Purple alliance of Reds and Blues, so from the side it seems like both are fighing against Yellows.
  • TheFM
    TheFM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mocap wrote: »
    hmm, i have opposite experience during early morning. PC EU.

Like one year already Dominion capture bases and scrolls at night time or early morning, generating super agro from Reds and Blues. From such agro comes out so-called Purple alliance of Reds and Blues, so from the side it seems like both are fighing against Yellows.

Youre kidding right? DC has been off hour capping for like 6 months now in pc eu no cp.