The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a modder to do an update on "LorePlay" mod **Will reward**

Shinshadow
Shinshadow
✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone,

I am looking for someone who can possibly do an update on the mod "LorePlay" to include personalized outfits, instead of just costumes. Unfortunately, the original mod creator stopped playing the game, and I would love to see this change added so it is more roleplay friendly. It would be amazing to see if someone from the community can do such an update, and I'm even willing to do an incentive, for if someone does the task. :smile: I'm @Shinshadow on the PC NA server. Feel free to message me!

Here is the link to the addon. . .

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1412-LorePlay-EmotesOutfitsandmore.html#info
Edited by Shinshadow on December 8, 2019 2:03AM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably one of the Addons that needs the Libraries separated out. I wonder if that is a daunting task or a quick fix.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Shinshadow
    Shinshadow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Probably one of the Addons that needs the Libraries separated out. I wonder if that is a daunting task or a quick fix.

That's what I was thinking too, since it's been so long since the last update to the addon . I would love to see someone do an update for it though! I'll happily reward them for the opportunity to change outfits now. :)
  • Shinshadow
    Shinshadow
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder how long it would take to update such a mod??
  • Dolgubon
    Dolgubon
    ✭✭✭✭

Most addons don't 'need' it - they'll continue working fine even if libraries aren't separated out, though it can occasionally cause issues. In fact, even if it says out of date they usually will work fine, with some exceptions, and it does sound like LorePlay is generally working fine. The game's out of date flag is itself out of date and rather useless.

However what Shinshadow is asking for is a completely new feature, not really just a simple update. So while separating libs out is simple and quick (usually just a few lines of code to change), what's being asked for could and probably is significantly more complicated.
    Edited by Dolgubon on December 31, 2019 8:31PM
    Relthion: CP810 DK Tank - vMOL HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vCR +2
    Malorson: CP810 Mag Sorc - vMOL HM, vHOF, vAS HM

Addons:
    Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter
    Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter
  • Shinshadow
    Shinshadow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dolgubon wrote: »

Most addons don't 'need' it - they'll continue working fine even if libraries aren't separated out, though it can occasionally cause issues. In fact, even if it says out of date they usually will work fine, with some exceptions, and it does sound like LorePlay is generally working fine. The game's out of date flag is itself out of date and rather useless.

However what Shinshadow is asking for is a completely new feature, not really just a simple update. So while separating libs out is simple and quick (usually just a few lines of code to change), what's being asked for could and probably is significantly more complicated.

I can only imagine how difficult the struggle of that might be!! I'm totally clueless as to how to do such an update, so I decided to ask the community on how to do such a thing. I'm definitely interested in seeing the addon get the love that it deserves, and I think that other RPers would appreciate it as well :) I did send a reply back in game as well, hopefully an agreement can be met in the near future :smile:
  • Shinshadow
    Shinshadow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would anyone be willing to do the upgrade / overhaul on the LorePlay addon? I'm willing to pay cash for it, if reasonable. Hit me up in-game @Shinshadow and show me some of your previous work, and lets see if we can do something great for the community!
  • Calamath
    Calamath
    Soul Shriven
    Oh, I didn't know there was such a voice.

It may not be well known, but....
    I'm sure you'll be happy with my recent LorePlay Forever. :D
    Edited by Calamath on August 3, 2020 7:32AM