The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Assistance in Coldharbour

Zinaal_Kriid
Zinaal_Kriid
Soul Shriven
I'm the type whos main goal is to complete the zone guide in each zone before moving onto the next, because OCD. Seeing all the white shaded locations and then the odd black shaded ones really pisses me off for some reason. Of course, overworld bosses make this kind of a hard task, although most zones are chalk full of people and many will respond to the zone chat, I've noticed a distinct lack of people in coldharbour and while I've been lucky so far, I just need to beat the risen court wb now and she's a b**** of a boss. So I was wondering if anyone was willing to pop on to the NA Xbox server and help? Maybe I can call on you in the future as well, if I need? My Xbox gamertag is JeffreyBorn555, and I've not got a mic.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everybody is in Elsweyr this week because of the event going on. When there's not an event, there are usually enough people in Coldharbor that you can get some people to help fight by going to the zone and asking there.

Also, if you join a guild sometimes you can enlist the aid of guildies to help you.