The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

My Hakkvild's High Hall

LADYKiLLER
LADYKiLLER
✭✭✭
I recently completed the finishing touches on my take of Hakkvild's High Hall. It's my main character's home, which I've altered to block out Falkreath and build it into a mountain. I took the screenshots at night cos I like the spooky woods and aurora, but I recognize they might be a little dark. If anyone on PC-NA wants to come see it in person you are more than welcome, just msg me @TundraChicken because it's not my primary atm.

Entrance to the mountain:
afjuwyaeiyav.png

Interior:
2KoTBoe.jpg
HCeApyb.jpg
oXcjAQE.jpg

Terrace:
xoTmuE2.jpg
4w2unS0.png
svF0cmX.jpg

Forest:
pqSiZeJ.jpg
9x7yFJm.jpg
hqFm8VG.jpg

• bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, nice, your Hakkvild's build is barely recognizable! :smile: I see you spent a lot of time customizing the interior to suit your needs, and you have completely transformed the character of the default house with your organic additions, resulting in a serene and cosy vibe!

I agree that some of the exterior shots are a bit too dark to see all the details, but the enchanted lights and plants turned this Nord mountain into a proper enchanted garden! Great job, and great personalization!
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks very good, bit hard to see properly. Would like to see a daytime video.
  • LADYKiLLER
    LADYKiLLER
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks so much!

A video is a good idea. I might try to make one and I'll post it here if I do. =)
  • LADYKiLLER
    LADYKiLLER
    ✭✭✭
    Here's some better lit exterior pics in the meantime.

tl51KDn.jpg
    jZ3E8Jm.jpg
    1GIIcHV.jpg
    AR8SM8u.jpg