The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Which admin did what to my account?

Cryptical
Cryptical
✭✭✭✭✭
You need to reset your password. This is most likely because an administrator recently changed your account information. Click /here/ to reset your password

So, which administrator did what to my account? And why?

Who was it, what did they do, and why did they do it?
Xbox NA
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Artanisul
    Artanisul
    ✭✭✭✭
    I filed a ticket on this very topic.
    4 days later I still have no response. I decided to start searching to see if anyone else was a victom of what ever scam this was. Turns out it wasn't even a scam....it was a vender of the company itself.

• Artanisul
    Artanisul
    ✭✭✭✭
    You would think the company would have quickly answered my question with the link in the answer earlier in this thread and a "sorry for the confusion."
    NOPE!
    They ignored my ticket and STILL have yet to answer it....
    What a disgrace of customer service.....
  • witchdoctor
    witchdoctor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which company? ZOS?

They did answer it. See the link above.
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was answered.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artanisul didn't get a reply to his ticket. So that's not exactly "answered" as far as Artanisul is concerned.
  • rpa
    rpa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If they did open a ticket and did not get even a nonsense bot response, then something is wrong with that ticket. If a bot replied and user ignored it, that's user doing it wrong.

In my limited experience (2 tickets) support actually works. Open a ticket, reply to the bot response and clearly and politely explain the problem and a human gets to handle it.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artanisul wrote: »
    You would think the company would have quickly answered my question with the link in the answer earlier in this thread and a "sorry for the confusion."
    NOPE!

The ticket system is a joke, I got banned from forums when shadow image was broken, I submit like 10 tickets then cam here asking for updates. They banned me for "bumping" because I had the audacity to ask about fixing a broken skill
  • Alag
    Alag
    Cryptical wrote: »
    So, which administrator did what to my account? And why?

Who was it, what did they do, and why did they do it?

They are using some 3rd party for forum services. This company made some update of their system which triggered some security policy. That's what was told to us.
  • The_Old_Goat
    The_Old_Goat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artanisul wrote: »
    NOPE!

The ticket system is a joke, I got banned from forums when shadow image was broken, I submit like 10 tickets then cam here asking for updates. They banned me for "bumping" because I had the audacity to ask about fixing a broken skill

Did you ask about it once, or several times to keep the op on the first page?
  • Kahnak
    Kahnak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO's version of "Who's in my mouth?".
    Tombstone Reads: "Forgot to get good"
  • Artanisul
    Artanisul
    ✭✭✭✭
    rpa wrote: »
    If they did open a ticket and did not get even a nonsense bot response, then something is wrong with that ticket. If a bot replied and user ignored it, that's user doing it wrong.

In my limited experience (2 tickets) support actually works. Open a ticket, reply to the bot response and clearly and politely explain the problem and a human gets to handle it.

If a subscriber opens a ticket, and gets no response, then its a glitch in the system?
    If that subscriber opens a new ticket and gets no response, then what? Still a glitch?
    And a third ticket? How about getting a warning for multiple tickets for the same occurance? The player should have been patient?

See, there comes a time where the company is at fault ya know? Poor service is poor service...

Ticket still not answered by the way....
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Artanisul - might be a good idea to list the ticket number in a post here, perhaps one of the CMs will be able to check on it.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This, as you have seen. For some reason Zos chose to put the information in a less obvious place considering the importance of cyber security.

So unless you have seen that message twice then that is all it is.
  • Artanisul
    Artanisul
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the input here in the thread. I was more showcasing the problem with the support system. If it was a "stuck" ticket I could see waiting around for a bot message. This was an account issue, which of course would be handled while I am offline.
    The real kicker is that my ticket still shows "waiting for agent." That is a very sad showing of customer service.