The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC/NA - No Event Tickets in Southern Elsweyr

megshere
megshere
✭✭✭
I killed 4 dragons in Southern Elsweyr this morning and didn't get an event ticket. I had not logged in since yesterday before it reset, so there's no chance I got it yesterday, and I know I had 8 tickets yesterday and still 8 after those 4 dragons, because I was planning on buying berries today.

One dragon kill in Northern Elsweyr got the ticket no problem, so just Southern Elsweyr seems to be affected.
Guild Master at Black Market Wares on the PC NA server.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll head in and try too :)
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry, couldn't duplicate it, neither northern or southern messed up (aside from overgrown cliffracer landing on me three times!). Hope they see this and look into it :)
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • megshere
    megshere
    ✭✭✭
    I put in a ticket and customer service was nice and quick in responding and giving me my missing ticket. Nice to see them so on top of it! :)
    Guild Master at Black Market Wares on the PC NA server.
  • Aluluei
    Aluluei
    ✭✭✭
    I had the same issue in Northern Elsweyr last night. I submitted a ticket at 6:09pm and received a reply at 6:42 saying they had credited the missing ticket to my account. Big thank-you to Larry for great customer service!
    IRL: Elizabeth. AD: Aluluei, Eiledh, Yreshi, Zabetheli. DC: Lededje, Pilun, Safket-Abwy, Semley. EP: Ieulula, Tenarha, Tisaarwat, Veralia.
    CP 2200+, playing since beta.