The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

You cannot mount

Deedleqwerty
Deedleqwerty
✭✭✭✭✭
No, you're not in combat, but you're thinking about combat. Remember that centipede you stepped on? That's combat.

Stop thinking about combat! Now run! Run from Roebeck to Fare, because you thought about combat. Never mind that you're not actually in combat. You thought about it. That's enough.

Now run!
~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
See you in Cyrodiil
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Soviet ESO, combat is stuck in you.
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    do not pass go do not collect 500 Drakes go directly to combat

had the "still in combat bug" last a full 5 minutes after killing things last night every time I looked sideways at things so I feel your pain.
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best is when you log into the game already Stuck in Combat from the previous night when you got BlueScreened and never bothered signing back in
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Soviet ESO, combat is stuck in you.
    It could be so much worse...
    9547737156ed2b7efd20f99714383006.jpg
    :p;):naughty:
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So "stuck in combat" is actually an immersive experience about our character developing PTSD due to spending so much time in a warzone and going through endless cycle of death and rebirth? It really is about you just thinking that you are in combat?

Now I understand that it is indeed working as intended.
  • Ardaghion
    Ardaghion
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I was in Northern Elsweyr waiting for a dragon to respawn. My group partner was in Southern Elsweyr fighting a dragon, don't ask why we were in different zones, but I was stuck in combat and couldn't mount until she was done fighting the dragon in the south.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed that killing dragons sometimes sticks me in combat for an interminable period lately.

ZOS taketh the bug away; ZOS giveth the bug back.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Ardaghion welcome to the pvp experience!
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is spreading...
    I got stuck in Grahtwood today...