The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

please fix this !!!

stvwhitewalker
stvwhitewalker
✭✭✭
still after all this time moving between wayshrines in southern elsweyr send us ELSEWHERE ie nowhere but the dashboard amazingly though when reload we spawn where we wanted to go this should not be happening !! >:)
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which server/platform?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • stvwhitewalker
    stvwhitewalker
    ✭✭✭
    xbox eu and again today going south to north its a problem that happens at least once a day and i am not the only person
  • stvwhitewalker
    stvwhitewalker
    ✭✭✭
    xbox eu go to dragon southern elsweyr dragonscar go to map choose blackheights wayshrine press button to fast travel =
    black screen go back to xbox dashboard restart game spawn at black heights
    THIS IS TAKING THE P I S S !!!!!!!
  • Avoranti
    Avoranti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve blue screened at least twice since the patch. PS4 NA
  • stvwhitewalker
    stvwhitewalker
    ✭✭✭
    its a new day and surprise surprise its happened again i am getting *** pissed off with the lack of attention you arseholes at zos are giving players just how broke does this game have to be before someone does something on another note i have cured the lag
    1 do not run anywhere
    2 do not use your mount
    3 walk very slowly
    4 when in battle do not attempt to put a rotation together this only screws up the server instead do a light attack put the weapon away take it out do a heavy and repeat