The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PC/Mac Patch Notes v5.2.5 Dragonhold & Update 24

Shadowshire
Shadowshire
✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno

The Patch Notes to which I refer in the Discussion Title can be read by using the following hyperlink: PC-Mac Patch Notes v5.2.5 Dragonhold & Update 24.

One of my characters completed both of the primary Quest lines for Northern Elsweyr and for Southern Elsweyr, respectively. Then the character continued with the Season of the Dragon Finale quest line, and eventually earned the title "Guardian of Elsweyr."

Howsomever, the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack notes end the discussion about Rebuilding the Dragonguard Sanctum with the following line:
  • After the Dragonguard is reformed, your progress in rebuilding the headquarters is tracked by the Dragonhold Quests achievement line beginning with “A Call to Arms”.
There is no record of any quest titled "A Call to Arms" in the character's Journal add-on Quest Log for either part of Elsweyr. Also, I have not found any mention of a quest with that name in the respective Dragonhold Achievements and Elsweyr Achievements records. (Have I overlooked something?)

In zone chat, I have read player reports that their characters have sighted dragons flying over other zones of Tamriel. Also, during play, I have heard declarations of such an event by NPCs in Dragonhold (Glenumbra) and in other locations outside of the Elsweyr zones.

Is there another series of quests yet to come? Or has the character completed all of the primary Quest chains for the entirety of the Season of the Dragon in TESO??

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Isn't that the quest you get by reading the note posted near the Impresario?
  • IsharaMeradin
    IsharaMeradin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your quote refers to an achievement rather than a specific quest. It is a multi-stage achievement and as such its title probably changes with each stage unlock. Its initial stage title may very well be "A Call to Arms"

At each stage of the achievement something new is made available. Among the unlocked things are access to the set crafting station area, a quest that once complete allows obtaining Dragon Rhuem (sp?) from slain dragons.

Progressing through this achievement is done by completing main line quests after the Dragonguard has reformed as well as performing the two Dragonguard dailies. At least that is what the in-game description states.
    PC-NA / PC-EU
    ID @IsharaMeradin
    Characters NA
    Verin Jenet Eshava - Dark Elf Warden (main)
    Nerissa Valin - Imperial Necromancer (secondary)
    Lugsa-Lota-Stuph - Argonian Sorcerer
    Leanne Martin - Breton Templar
    Latash Gra-Ushaba - Orc Dragonknight
    Ishara Merádin - Redguard Nightblade
    Arylina Loreal - High Elf Sorcerer
    Sasha al'Therin - Nord Necromancer
    Paula Roseróbloom - Wood Elf Warden
    Ja'Linga - Khajiit Arcanist

Characters EU
    Shallan Veil - Wood Elf Warden

ID @IsharaMeradin-Epic
    Characters NA
    Ja'Sassy-Daro - Khajiit Nightblade
  • molecule
    molecule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tAW1a02.jpg

Call to Arms is stage 1
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    cyclonus11 wrote: »
    Isn't that the quest you get by reading the note posted near the Impresario?
    For what it is worth, I don't have any record of a quest named "A Call to Arms". However, there is no messenger awaiting my character's arrival at the Impresario, nor can I recall receiving a quest from a "note" posted nearby.
    molecule wrote: »
    (image of Achievements - Dragonhold Quest - Dragonguard Operative)

Call to Arms is stage 1
    Thank-you for your reply. My character completed the quests for the Dragonguard Operative achievement some time ago. Odd, though, that I have not found any mention of a quest "A Call to Arms" among the records that I have searched. .....

Thus far, my primary character has done almost everything that I want to do in Northern and Southern Elsweyr, respectively. The Dragonguard Sanctum has been re-built, and the Dragonguard itself has been restored. On the whole, The Season of The Dragon will be complete when one of my characters acquires all of the remaining Event Tickets that I can obtain during this event. :smiley:

This event has been interesting, often entertaining, and satisfying to play.

However, uncorrected flaws in the design of, and the accumulating bugs in, the game software in combination with the unreliable connection of my computer to the mega-server, have effectively destroyed the experience of immersive play that I used to enjoy. About 3 times in the course of each 4 hours that I play, I find myself using the Launcher's Game Option to Repair Files, just to maintain the integrity of the game installation on my computer.

Despite all of the wonderful features of the game per se, and many satisfying experiences during the past 5 years, TESO has become just another MMORPG that is not at all "epic" or "legendary" -- i.e., from the perspective of the over-all experience of playing it. Unfortunately, it never will be.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi