The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Battlegrounds never finding replacements, or even full teams

Oathunbound
Oathunbound
✭✭✭
I haven't played BG;s in quite some time and recently been playing some and noticed that either the match starts with as few as 2 people on a team or if someone happens to bail/DC there is never a replacement. I think only once i was a replacement for a team but all my other games its seems a crap shoot if all 3 teams start full. Has this been happening a lot? (i assume so given as many threads there are about ques and match finder in general)
  • Nirnroot420
    Nirnroot420
    ✭✭✭
    There's been multiple threads about it. Matches often begin with 1 or 2 players, and no backfills (players joining while a match is in progress) occur. ZoS has not commented at all on the situation, despite it adversely affecting the pvp population and making games unbalanced and not very enjoyable.

I doubt we'll hear anything. They seem to be in a war of attrition with their own PvP population, and judging by BG queues and Cyrodiil participation, they're winning decisively.
  • Highlands
    Highlands
    There's been multiple threads about it. Matches often begin with 1 or 2 players, and no backfills (players joining while a match is in progress) occur. ZoS has not commented at all on the situation, despite it adversely affecting the pvp population and making games unbalanced and not very enjoyable.

I doubt we'll hear anything. They seem to be in a war of attrition with their own PvP population, and judging by BG queues and Cyrodiil participation, they're winning decisively.

Precisely