Maintenance for the week of February 17:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – February 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – February 19, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)

[HOUSING] Mounts, pets and assistants bug STILL ACTIVE!!!!

NekoTashi
NekoTashi
✭✭✭
I honestly wonder what you guys are doing while the game is in maintenance mode!!! Drinking coffee or going out to dinner perhaps?! Cause the bugs I reported WEEKS AGO are still present!!!!

I basically reported that mounts, pets and assistants can't be placed the way one would like. So let's say I wanna place a horse facing north, when placing it, it looks south. I can rotate as many times as I want to, the mount, pet or assistant chooses to face whatever side it wants lol. Its a very annoying bug that prevents people who are into housing (like me) to place their mounts, pets and assistants appropriately. If you still don't know what I'm talking about, go into the game on PS4 and try to place a pet, mount or assistant facing the way you'd like. You will see the bug.

In the many maintenance days we had so far since I (and others) reported this issue, you guys could have easily fixed the issue. But obviously, bug reports are being ignored or tossed away like it doesn't matters. Cause every time I send a bug report, it automatically closes it (which prevents me to add more info about my issue) and I also don't get any acknowledgement from any human being whatsoever that confirms to me that its going to be looked into it (and the automated messages from a bot isn't acknowledging the problem lol).

So yeah AGAIN, I hope this annoying bug gets fixed within the next maintenance. Thank you in advanced. -.-

Ticket Number: 191121-002218

[EDIT] I was having a bad day when I posted this. And seeing this bug still active in-game made me go kinda over the edge. I know your team is working hard on every maintenance day, so my comment about you guys doing nothing was really unnecessary and I apologize for it.
Edited by NekoTashi on December 8, 2019 10:01AM
PS4/EU Gamer | I don't have haters, just fans in denial.
  • perditioner
    perditioner
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue PS4, though I understand it won't be fixed that quickly :)

There is a work around, put the item away, move so you are facing the opposite way to where you want it to face and place again. Its not perfect but it'll work for now.
  • NekoTashi
    NekoTashi
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue PS4, though I understand it won't be fixed that quickly :)

There is a work around, put the item away, move so you are facing the opposite way to where you want it to face and place again. Its not perfect but it'll work for now.

OMG thank you so much! This actually works! :)
    PS4/EU Gamer | I don't have haters, just fans in denial.