The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

My Jode's Embrace Desert Oasis Monastery

Sporvan
Sporvan
✭✭✭✭✭
Calling all pilgrims who wish to seek forbidden knowledge and unravel the mysteries of Jode. I've completed my Jode's Embrace on PC EU and you can visit it @Sporvan. It worked out very nicely at 700 slots and is one of the few notable homes I feel that I could add enough detail to.

It's a desert oasis with succulent blossoms that houses an extensive library, meditation shrine and living quarters for the monks who tend the adeptorium. True seekers of enlightenment are rumoured to be able to transcend into the Lunar plaza, a most holy religious site.

For those who are still evaluating buying the property hopefully this will help you decide.

The library and tabernacle:

gf90y4mcx51o.png

The desert oasis courtyard:
dq19qxryj4pe.png

The grand entrance foyer:
gicng5afcryj.png

The living quarters:
hlotu8pl1v7b.png

The holy Lunar Plaza:

dnmpun9efpdg.png

The meditation room and shrine of the Lunar Bishop:
648za3xyigao.png

• Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I'll visit for sure once I'm back :). The pictures make it look very cozy for a monastery, and I'm all for cozy!
    Now I wish I had bought the place.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I'll visit for sure once I'm back :). The pictures make it look very cozy for a monastery, and I'm all for cozy!
    Now I wish I had bought the place.

You still have a chance this weekend! I truly recommend the current Khajiit statue furniture pack as well - it goes miles to make the place look complete.

If only the ZOS gods would bless us with a Elsweyr Gong furnishing recipe, it's the missing centerpiece of my shrine! Please add it to the master vendor!

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Nith
    Edited by Sporvan on December 6, 2019 5:56AM
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh sure, I may still have the chance to buy it but I currently don't have the crowns to go along with this xD.
    I might have enough once the Retreat hits the store, though, and I did buy the statue furniture pack, just in case...
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really great design. I like what you did, we have had some similar ideas but I have done different things with the same furnishings. I am still working on this home but love it.
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrsrobot wrote: »
    Really great design. I like what you did, we have had some similar ideas but I have done different things with the same furnishings. I am still working on this home but love it.

I'd love to visit! Are you on PC EU?
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sporvan wrote: »
    mrsrobot wrote: »

I'd love to visit! Are you on PC EU?

Yeah I am, more than welcome to visit. @mrsrobot
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice