The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Event Tickets NOT dropping from DLC dungeons

tpanisiakb16_ESO
tpanisiakb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭
I did run a quick look on the General Forums to see if this has been posted prior but didn't find anyone hollering about it -- feel free to ignore or delete if it's been brought up however. Tonight I ran both vFV and vDOM, and yesterday vMGF, none of which on the last boss did an event ticket drop as the event page suggests should happen. While it's not a huge deal to me and I can just kill a dragon in the North, it's still advertised that we should be getting event tickets from these dungeons:
During the Dawn of the Dragonguard event, you can earn up to two Event Tickets per day by completing the following tasks:

Defeat a zone Dragon in Northern Elsweyr or the last Dragon boss in Sunspire trial
Defeat a zone Dragon in Southern Elsweyr or complete any dungeon from either the Wrathstone or Scalebreaker DLCs

The tasks above grant you one ticket per day each, so to get the maximum amount you need to complete both!

And yes, after I ran my dungeons (and yes, we did kill all bosses...) I noted I was one ticket down. I killed a dragon in Northern Elsweyr and had my ticket drop without problem.

Bit off-topic but in the dungeon Frostvault, Avalanche does not resurrect if you wipe on that encounter. On another note, unless we're missing something, he only targets the same two people over and over with Glacial Prison (trying for that dumb achievement)
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You specifically say 'I can just kill a dragon in the North', so I want to double check: you know those two do not cover the same ticket, right? Even if you had dropped one from the dungeons, you would still get your NE/Sunspire ticket. You also say you were one ticket down specifically. You are sure you didn't already get your SE/dungeon ticket by killing an SE dragon, yeah?
  • tpanisiakb16_ESO
    tpanisiakb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »
    You specifically say 'I can just kill a dragon in the North', so I want to double check: you know those two do not cover the same ticket, right? Even if you had dropped one from the dungeons, you would still get your NE/Sunspire ticket. You also say you were one ticket down specifically. You are sure you didn't already get your SE/dungeon ticket by killing an SE dragon, yeah?

My bad! Thanks for replying to me. I did not know but it makes sense to me now!
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Raisin wrote: »

My bad! Thanks for replying to me. I did not know but it makes sense to me now!

No worries! Hope you still had a good time running the dungeons for the tickets haha