The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Much more laggy in cyro and trails

SilverKatz
SilverKatz
✭✭✭
Hi!
i am a play in asia ,and i been playing this game for almose 4 years. my ping was always steady at 250-300ms .
but since the mantenance of last week, the ping goes wild. i could get 500 ping in a land of no where and no body around me . 999+ and lagg off at both cyrodil and 12 trails.

i was hoping after today's latest maintenance it would be fixed but it realy doesn't.

there is no changes in my system and my network provider . NO, i am not downloading ,and i have checked my task manager . i had tried several vpn and it is the same laggy for me .

i have asked aboud and it seems like this is not me alone . there are players in asia and aus area who have the same issue.
so ?

looking forward for answers .
  • SilverKatz
    SilverKatz
    ✭✭✭
    i have turned down graphic too . but it doest help.
    Edited by SilverKatz on December 4, 2019 2:30PM
  • SilverKatz
    SilverKatz
    ✭✭✭
    And pls forgive me if there is any spelling grammer errors , i am sorry.
    I am not a native speaker.
    Edited by SilverKatz on December 4, 2019 2:30PM
  • SilverKatz
    SilverKatz
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and ...
    i am playing in PC NA server.
  • SilverKatz
    SilverKatz
    ✭✭✭
    Hello anyone ?
    Edited by SilverKatz on December 18, 2019 3:16PM