The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Unable to play game withdrawal - Sever down due to maintenance

LuckyLuke
LuckyLuke
✭✭✭
Do you feel it? Like an itchy trigger finger. Seeing red. Melting monster moments. No satisfaction. I just want to get that last style page...

I want to be able to see my toons stats, abilities and gear without having to be logged in.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ik I hope my AD toons aren't picking on my EP or DC toons 😫
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And despite only playing a couple hours this week being sick, suddenly, every tv-program or movie is just... sub-par, I may not be playing but I want the option! rofl!
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • Gythral
    Gythral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Better, due to maintenance, than just plain lazy hamster :open_mouth:

Which let's be fair is the usual cause :wink:

Edited by Gythral on December 4, 2019 12:28PM
    “Be as a tower, that, firmly set,
    Shakes not its top for any blast that blows!”
    Dante Alighieri, The Divine Comedy
  • essi2
    essi2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ik I hope my AD toons aren't picking on my EP or DC toons 😫

You should teach them that they should be picking on the DC toons.
    "The Heritance are racists yes? Idiots. But dangerous, destabilizing racist idiots." - Razum-dar

"Wood Elves aren't made of wood, Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar

** Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-EU) - Leyawiin Layabouts (PC-NA) **

*** https://www.youtube.com/@essi2 - https://www.twitch.tv/essi2 ***
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m rewatching the Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance on Netflix, grew up with the movie. Sa awesome show, and enough fantasy weirdness to sate me
    Edited by Bobby_V_Rockit on December 4, 2019 11:57AM
  • eovogtb16_ESO
    eovogtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also on Sunday they said there would be no maintenance this week on the top of the website but out of nowhere now there is, with no reason or explaination. This is the exact reason why people are so frustrated with zos, lack of communication.
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I swear to *** divines, if your server is off today for longer than it should've been.... My ONLY day off after an entire *** month of work, and you guys have to do a *** maintenance. You can't be serious... Why does maintenance happen monday/tuesday every time, but THIS TIME IT HAD TO BE WEDNESDAY!?

Gahhhhhhh

IT'S UP!!!
    Edited by Nyladreas on December 4, 2019 12:23PM
  • ShellaSunshine
    ShellaSunshine
    ✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »
    I swear to *** divines, if your server is off today for longer than it should've been.... My ONLY day off after an entire *** month of work, and you guys have to do a *** maintenance. You can't be serious... Why does maintenance happen monday/tuesday every time, but THIS TIME IT HAD TO BE WEDNESDAY!?

Gahhhhhhh

and then someone dies of a heart attack over a silly game... dont you have other more important things you need to be doing on your one day off? you know like paying bills, grocery shopping, or taking care of your family?
    Edited by ShellaSunshine on December 4, 2019 12:09PM
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you want to see character abilities when you're not logged in just map your builds in the UESP build editor. Problem solved.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Nyladreas
    Nyladreas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nyladreas wrote: »

Gahhhhhhh

and then someone dies of a heart attack over a silly game... dont you have other more important things you need to be doing on your one day off? you know like paying bills, grocery shopping, or taking care of your family?

Not yet, I work in remote places every month, this time its almost 2 months, cause they wanna get things done before Xmas. I'll still be far away from home ( over 1000 miles) for the next 3 weeks before i get to go back and see family. That's why it's actually pissing me off...

Asked for a day off last week, specifically for today's date. I already went out, took some pictures of the country here, mountains and the sea. It's time to play... but NOPE.... :(

Server's UP!
    Edited by Nyladreas on December 4, 2019 12:24PM
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD, but if i pvp (rarely) i like being the black horse :D
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • LuckyLuke
    LuckyLuke
    ✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    If you want to see character abilities when you're not logged in just map your builds in the UESP build editor. Problem solved.
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData

Yes, I have tried that, but it’s just not quite the same thing. Other mmo have the functionality that I would like.