The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Kinda Meta Stamina NB

Unfadingsilence
Unfadingsilence
✭✭✭✭✭
First off I want to say THANK YOU ALL for 100 subscribers I know it's not alot but its alot to me as someone who works full time and plays ESO as a hobby it truly means alot and I'm so thankful. Now that we are done with the mushy stuff let me tell you I am currently playing a new setup "yes I change my setup alot because I want to have something that works not just for me but for others as well and this truly is in my opinion THE BEST setup you can run on a Stamina NightBlade and not only is it the best gear setup but you can change abilities to better fit your playstyle for more survival or damage it's all up to you so without further ado please enjoy ✌

https://youtu.be/XIuZSfSnfEI
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really enjoyed it; loved the comments.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • oXI_Viper_IXo
    oXI_Viper_IXo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    First off I want to say THANK YOU ALL for 100 subscribers I know it's not alot but its alot to me as someone who works full time and plays ESO as a hobby it truly means alot and I'm so thankful. Now that we are done with the mushy stuff let me tell you I am currently playing a new setup "yes I change my setup alot because I want to have something that works not just for me but for others as well and this truly is in my opinion THE BEST setup you can run on a Stamina NightBlade and not only is it the best gear setup but you can change abilities to better fit your playstyle for more survival or damage it's all up to you so without further ado please enjoy ✌

https://youtu.be/XIuZSfSnfEI

Good stuff, man! 👌
    Edited by oXI_Viper_IXo on December 4, 2019 1:57AM
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liked the gameplay - fun to watch : )

But new kinda meta? Hasn´t sth like this been played for some time now?
    Ophidian venom + essence thief with the latter being better than shieldbreaker in almost every possible way?
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

Ophidian venom + essence thief with the latter being better than shieldbreaker in almost every possible way?

To a point that's why it's a new kinda meta the bad part with essence thief is it's just so iffy when it comes down to it and where that little blue balls gonna go or be if it just came to you or was automatically givin to you then it would be better than shieldbreaker and shieldbreaker will out preform essence thief if fighting anyone who's rocking that shield and there are ALOT of those guys around atm. But I have a full set of essences but prefer this currently. But there is so much to this setup with being a darkelf to be immune to the burning status effect and getting more max stats and WD than a woodelf or orc, and being a vampire getting more recovery for both stam and magic, and being able to benefit the undead passive taking less damage and running the potentates set on the back bar as well as having the Psijic ult for even less damage. And just on my back bar alone with BS proc and with shade up I sit at 30k resistance wearing 5 med 2 heavy also. Running the lover and changing CP around so I no longer have to run spriggans. There truly is so much it currently offers its amazing BUT if they ever changed essences I'd definitely go for it in a second
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

To a point that's why it's a new kinda meta the bad part with essence thief is it's just so iffy when it comes down to it and where that little blue balls gonna go or be if it just came to you or was automatically givin to you then it would be better than shieldbreaker and shieldbreaker will out preform essence thief if fighting anyone who's rocking that shield and there are ALOT of those guys around atm. But I have a full set of essences but prefer this currently. But there is so much to this setup with being a darkelf to be immune to the burning status effect and getting more max stats and WD than a woodelf or orc, and being a vampire getting more recovery for both stam and magic, and being able to benefit the undead passive taking less damage and running the potentates set on the back bar as well as having the Psijic ult for even less damage. And just on my back bar alone with BS proc and with shade up I sit at 30k resistance wearing 5 med 2 heavy also. Running the lover and changing CP around so I no longer have to run spriggans. There truly is so much it currently offers its amazing BUT if they ever changed essences I'd definitely go for it in a second

Since i´m mostly playing magDK atm - i´m 100% behind promoting vampirism on just about any class. Go for it people >:)

Can´t comment on the value of SB on console. I´ve honestly never seen less sorcs on PC-EU than this patch and the remaining ones are not as problematic to warrant use of the set.

Everything else makes sense though - not doing much different from a magica perspective.
    <Noricum>

• Trancestor
    Trancestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Since i´m mostly playing magDK atm - i´m 100% behind promoting vampirism on just about any class. Go for it people >:)

Can´t comment on the value of SB on console. I´ve honestly never seen less sorcs on PC-EU than this patch and the remaining ones are not as problematic to warrant use of the set.

Everything else makes sense though - not doing much different from a magica perspective.

Less magsorcs on PC EU LUL
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trancestor wrote: »

Well the ones i do see still either run into keeps or die like flies.

Most of the long term sorc players don´t really play much on their sorcs this patch imo.
    <Noricum>

• Trancestor
    Trancestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Most of the long term sorc players don´t really play much on their sorcs this patch imo.

Not my experience..the amount of streak spammers is insane this patch, they don't only streak into keeps they streak everywhere, yeah if you have a gap closer you will eventually kill them but not that easy when you have other people on you. And i've met quite a few unkillable petsorcs.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's why I'm currently running SB over anything else just for the extra damage it gives me
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But yes hands down if essences thief worked a little better it would be BIS
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    ophidian venom is my fav set.
    so much damage, and i like procs.
    untill now i have liked spriggans but i will try shieldbreaker
    really nice vid
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    really nice vid

I'm pretty sure Shield Breaker will buff Venom.
    PC EU
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    really nice vid

I'm pretty sure Shield Breaker will buff Venom.

It does its wonderful
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not my experience..the amount of streak spammers is insane this patch, they don't only streak into keeps they streak everywhere, yeah if you have a gap closer you will eventually kill them but not that easy when you have other people on you. And i've met quite a few unkillable petsorcs.

Which isn´t really an argument is it? Everything can be annoying vsX.

Who are the sorcs you still see that do fine that are not zerging...
    <Noricum>

• notvenousdrake
    notvenousdrake
    ✭✭✭
    Nice vid

(Btw rip juice wrld)
  • Trancestor
    Trancestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Which isn´t really an argument is it? Everything can be annoying vsX.

Who are the sorcs you still see that do fine that are not zerging...

The argument here is the amount of magsorcs, not how good the class is lol
    "Which isn´t really an argument is it"
  • Zelos
    Zelos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People finally caught on to this build lol... damage is good but venom no longer hits as hard as I would like it to. I get same damage through a similar setup which seems better for 1vX than venom these days with how many tanks and gankers there are. But the build I use is minmaxed as much as actually possible, everything can handle every situation in open world.
    Edited by Zelos on December 11, 2019 5:39PM
    Aeonhack - AD Stamina Nightblade - 5 Star General

CP1200

Creator and user of "Questionable" addons and game mechanics.