Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Wayrest II extra glitchy

Deedleqwerty
Deedleqwerty
✭✭✭✭✭
Feared into a wall on the first run through and under the floor on the next. Couldn't travel to a group mate. Had to drop group to get out. Now I'm penalized with a 10 minute wait for the dungeon.
~Deedleqwerty [PS4] / NA / EU
CP 1980 NA / CP 1400 EU
Aldmeri Dominion - Wardevils
See you in Cyrodiil
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s a problem as old as the game and will apparently never be solved. All you can do is /bug and move on angrily to the next broken thing.
    forever stuck in combat
  • ProfessorKittyhawk
    ProfessorKittyhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got feared into a wall and eventually got feared back out of it there.
  • Fiewiel
    Fiewiel
    ✭✭✭
    Half a year ago I made a thread in the bug forum about beign feared in the wall. After googling I found that this is known since a year or two.
  • akdave0
    akdave0
    ✭✭✭✭
    The one door leading to garon is always a problem. If you have a sprinting potato in your group, they start the battle, everyone else gets locked out. Poor design. Same goes for wayrest I.
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /stuck
  • nryerson1025
    nryerson1025
    ✭✭✭✭
    This happened to a group mate of mine as well. He got feared under the staircase. Used to something like that in coh2 but this was the first time I ever saw it in ws2
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This kind of glitch is fairly common in ESO, at least in my experience. I've seen similar things happen in many places, and I strongly suspect the old Havok physics engine, notorious among game companies for being a mess of patches upon patches, is at least partly to blame. Thankfully, it does not happen a lot, except in some places like CoH2 where the collision mesh seems to be inadequate in some manner.