The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Should we nerf pointless discussions and polls?

CleymenZero
CleymenZero
✭✭✭✭✭
Sometimes, I wonder what the point of some discussions are.

When you have little to no experience with the game, should you be asking people whether or not to nerf CP (especially if you're not even max CP). Should posting a poll for the sake of posting a poll, with no real intent to change anything, be ok?

I don't think ZOS should do anything about it though. I think it should be up to the user to realize how irritating behavior like this could be.

Love you fam.

Should we nerf pointless discussions and polls? 25 votes

It pollutes the forum and prevents discussions about real issue
28%
Gilvothloki504AgaTheGreatjoergingerprice101610LoneStar2911Octarinewolf 7 votes
I'm fine with pointless discussion, it's a slow day
12%
SirAndyDarcyMardinImmortalElf13 3 votes
Nuh uh
24%
HuyenOhtimbarFiktiusBoraxFluxPopotoSaladPizzaCat82 6 votes
Doobie doobie wah
16%
Saucy_JackDTStormfoxHippie4927RefLiberty 4 votes
Scrumptious
0%
Moist
20%
ChunkyCatLindsC CloudlessNord_RaseriCleymenZero 5 votes
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fork it

We’re not from London
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *makes a rather pointless poll asking to nerf pointless discussions and polls*

Oh, the irony...
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Other: Pot, kettle...
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we nerf pointless threads, especially polls, these forums will be completely dead. There are already far fewer active members and posters here than there used to be.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nuh uh
    This place is too serious as it is. One could argue that everything related to gaming is inherently pointless, so why worry?
    forever stuck in combat
  • CleymenZero
    CleymenZero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moist

Oh, the irony...

I was fully aware of it when making the post. :smiley:

I'm just glad "Moist" got another vote!!!
    Edited by CleymenZero on November 30, 2019 4:57PM
  • CleymenZero
    CleymenZero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moist
    • Other: Pot, kettle...

Damn.... Wish I could edit choices right now!
  • CassandraGemini
    CassandraGemini
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh, the irony...

I was fully aware of it when making the post. :smiley:

I'm just glad "Moist" got another vote!!!

Yeah, I suspected as much, after actually looking at the answers in the poll. Probably should've done that before posting this. My head is in the clouds today :D
    This poor little Bosmer stealth passive had passionate friends and a big loving family!

• Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doobie doobie wah
    Because 'doobie' B)
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • dennissomb16_ESO
    dennissomb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Censorship vs allowing people to simply only read the posts they are actually interested in is never the answer.
  • CleymenZero
    CleymenZero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moist
    Censorship vs allowing people to simply only read the posts they are actually interested in is never the answer.

Ohh if you read my pointless 1st post, I'm not suggesting censorship but self-censorship.

But then, if I self-censored, I would've never given the world a chance to vote for "Moist" or "Scrumptious"...
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moist
    er than an oyster
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should nerf this poll, but take them all on a case by case basis.
  • RefLiberty
    RefLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doobie doobie wah
    We need to buff polls with drop down menus, option for question pictures and pivot and pie reports.
  • ZOS_FalcoYamaoka
    Greetings,

This thread has been closed due to its non-constructive nature.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.