The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dragon above Daggerfall

SickleCider
SickleCider
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snxytRgJV4E

Has anyone spotted any others?

Edit: Minutes after I posted this video, I saw another one.
Edited by SickleCider on November 30, 2019 9:44AM
✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw 1 in the ad starting zone, forget what it's called
  • Ohtimbar
    Ohtimbar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve seen several lately. One just outside Davons Watch and another in Vulkhel Guard most recently. Not bad, as adverts go.
    forever stuck in combat
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can't find it at the moment, but it was mentioned in some announcement of the event.
    Dragons will appear over the three alliance capitals (Mournhold, Elden Root, Wayrest) and the three starter cities (Dagon's Watch, Vulkhel Guard, Daggerfall) during the event.
  • irswat
    irswat
    ✭✭✭✭
    I saw a dragon in stormhaven and didn't know anything about an event. I was a bit taken back
    The Lord Jesus Christ saved me from sin and darkness. His love has transformed me so that I am a new creature in Him. May you find Him too, and experience His richness and goodness!
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm doing my best to ignore them. Not so easy in Mournhold though with that foul-mouthed Dunmer lady turning the air blue.
    PC EU
  • carthalis
    carthalis
    ✭✭✭
    Saw one fly over Vulkhel Guard and hearing an npc comment about it was pretty cool
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A while ago as the SlayDragonsSaveCats Event started that was normal, but then it stopped.
    Now I saw them multiple times again.
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ones that fly around Elden Root are AWESOME. I stand around there a lot waiting for them! Haven't got a screenshot yet - I get too involved in watching to remember!
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I saw one over Davon's Watch a few minutes ago.