The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PS4/EU][18+] The Circus of The Damned is looking for new members of our travelling band!

LorienofSkyrim
We are a tight knit PS4-centered Community of wondrous freaks, you might even call us a group of friends. We play ESO mainly but other games also.
The most important thing for us is teamwork. Whether it is PvP or PvE, we will always have each other's back.
This is an appeal to you who likes to join a group of weird and wonderful people about the fun! Rather than a colossal guild that feels impersonal and LFG-esque.

Some more info:)

• We are primarily EU players and active in the EU server
• This is an English speaking community
• All factions are represented but we have a slight majority of members in the Ebonheart Pact
• We mainly communicate on Discord, so you would have to join us there.
• There are only members in the guild that are 18+, so please be at least 18 if you apply
• Having a Mic is preferred so you can hear instruction on group activities clearly and for general game chat.

What we expect from you:

1. You are interested in making new friends rather than have an LFG-esque community
2. Help others in times of need, we will return the favour with interest
3. Be active, we want to see you in the discord, as how do you make friends without interacting with others?
4. Have fun!

Do you think this sounds like you? Then look below to get started:

To become a full member of The Circus of The Damned feel free to reach out to us after downloading Discord and we can get you started in a flash.

Here is our Discord link: https://discord.gg/UhRDSEe

Can't wait to meet you :)

Officer Discord Names:

Admins:
Adam (ChildofSithis86)#0609
Nomulus (nomynom89)#8881
JimmyStaf (JimmyStaf83)#8303

Officers:
IvanL#2223
TobyRen_42#4989
kitsune_desu#1843
Edited by LorienofSkyrim on December 1, 2020 1:32PM
  • Aeorath
    Aeorath
    ✭✭✭
    I would like an invite, if you still do that.

ID: Aeorath.

Thanks!
  • LorienofSkyrim
    Hey buddy thanks for the interest:) if you follow the discord link we'll get you setup.

Hope you see you there.
  • Carcarius
    Carcarius
    Hi, also looking for friendly EU guild. My psn. Ive accepted the invite and would like to join. Usually play as Dd cp810, and just started tanking. Been playing for about 2 yrs. Happy days :)
  • Carcarius
    Carcarius
    Oh my psn id is clivedup
  • LorienofSkyrim
    Hey buddy thanks for the interest:) pop into our discord welcome room if you haven't already and we'll see your looked after.
  • Kieft91
    Kieft91
    Soul Shriven
    Really helpfull and Nice guild, for a beginner like me it's just the best!
  • Lawrenmeow
    Lawrenmeow
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there, are many members based in Australia? I'm Sydney based and it's hard to find people to run trials with etc.
  • LorienofSkyrim
    Hi Lawrenmeow. Thanks for the interest buddy:) we do run trials on Fridays at 7pm UK and other events through the week but that may not be best suited to you. We have a few members in the southern hemisphere but not full trials group numbers. If you play at UK evening times wed love to have you join us:)
  • Quoda
    Quoda
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I’m looking for a small guild that’s relaxed and not just full of jargon and impenetrable to the more casual player. I’ve played since the beta on PC (got the PS4 switch over) but never been able to find a group that feels welcoming and personal enough to me. I have various ‘problems’ so am not always able to use the mic but really wanting to be more active and get involved with group play when I can!
    Playing an mmo by yourself for years is quite lonely haha
    Currently got a 50 Daggerfall Covenant Templar but more than willing to make an Ebonheart character, great excuse to fiddle with another class haha
    So yeah, if you think I fit the profile then give me a poke and I’ll pop across to the discord you linked!

Ps. UK player
  • LorienofSkyrim
    Hi mate sorry for the delay and thanks for the interest:)

We are a chilled group that help new and experienced folks alike and we are all alliance friendly:)

Hope to see you on discord soon:)
  • Quoda
    Quoda
    Soul Shriven
    No worries! Many other things are higher priority at the moment!

I’ll have a gander, thanks!