The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Chaosball abusive to the extreme

maboleth
maboleth
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_BrianWheeler

I don't think any BGs game can be as abusive as Chaosball. Premade groups with nothing but tanks and healers often leave one team completely isolated. Usually one team leads, the other one is trying to follow and 3rd one is completely offline. Or, in the worst case, one team is winning and all others have 0 points. Eventually those teams quit and play DM while those abusers exchange the ball between themselves.

Truly awful experience and a complete waste of time. The problem is, I love relic game so much that I mostly queue for flag games even though I despise chaosball.

The game, as itself, is nice, but the way people play it and the mechanics around it are complete mess. There also used to be the bug that completely hid the ball from the player or respawned with the player on the base (and normally, as true to trolls and abusers - those players never returned to the playing ground).

I think this game in particular needs to be looked on and changed to be even remotely fair or at least - fun.