The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 304, already logged in

Sprotch_16_ESO
Sprotch_16_ESO
✭✭✭
I logged off more than 11 hours ago !!!!
And now I cannot log in :

Error 304
The account is already logged in.

PC/EU
  • Sprotch_16_ESO
    Sprotch_16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Edit :
    Tried to log in 3 times... always error 304
    Came here and posted the above post

Re-tried, I am in !!

No fun, ZOS... not at all...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Sprotch_16_ESO

Have you been able to log in today?

For Error 304 you may need to wait 15 to 20 minutes before attempting to login.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Sprotch_16_ESO
    Sprotch_16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE

Thank you for asking

I could log in normally yesterday, and today. So far the error didn't came up.

What I find strange is that I got the error while I hadn't been online (and not logged in in ESO !) for at least 11 hours.

But so far, all is fine.

• Conduit0
    Conduit0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I encountered the same problem today, tried to log in and got error 304. I logged out of the game at around 9pm the previous day and didn't try to login again until around quarter to 6pm today, so nearly 21 hours between last log out and log in. Asking around in one of my guilds at least one other person has experienced the same problem in the last few days.
  • hexnotic
    hexnotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    N/A
    Edited by hexnotic on November 17, 2020 5:23PM