The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing outfit that I already got from Crown Store!

Curious_Death
Curious_Death
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi,
Before my ESO+ ended... i got outfit slot upgrade from Crown Store ... for only 1k Crowns... now i wanted to swap outfit... but i have ONLY ONE!
I wanna warn others to check their items and upgrades!

or9qy7csd2v0.png
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not home so I can't check myself, but I will do later - thanks for the warning.

Anyway, are you sure you checked on the character you bought the slot with? Ourfit slots are per character, not per account.
    EDIT
    If the issue is not character-slot-related, then it might be connected to this forums banner:
    "The issues affecting purchases in the ESO store have been resolved. Thank you for your patience!"
    In that case you might want to open a ticket with the ESO support.
    Edited by Ye_Olde_Crowe on November 26, 2019 11:57AM
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not home so I can't check myself, but I will do later - thanks for the warning.

Anyway, are you sure you checked on the character you bought the slot with? Ourfit slots are per character, not per account.
    EDIT
    If the issue is not character-slot-related, then it might be connected to this forums banner:
    "The issues affecting purchases in the ESO store have been resolved. Thank you for your patience!"
    In that case you might want to open a ticket with the ESO support.

Thx, i just seen that post - hope they will anwser.

EDIT:
    outfit slots are CHARACTER ONLY!... ehh ... thats stealing ... thats ripoff!

THERES NO INFO ITS CHAR BOUND i will post for refund....
    Edited by Curious_Death on November 26, 2019 1:19PM