The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Increasing my dps (stamnecro)

ThePhantomThorn
ThePhantomThorn
✭✭✭✭
ok. so far im running lokke and rele with selene. (i have veli, but i like it better)
currently my traits are kind of all over the place,only 2 divines and my weps are charged and decisive. (yes im farming crystals). 1 robust jewls 2 bloodthirsty.
im on khajiit cuz.... kitty
my weps are gold, but everything else is purp.
shadow mundus
heres a screeny of my unbuffed stats on parse food.
https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/thephantomthorn/screenshot/13859921

i use wep power/crit/stam pots and double dot poisons.

i have no trouble sustaining. ill end 21mills with 90% stam.
but i feel that my damage is a little lackluster. just hit 65k on 21mill.

heres my mostly static rota:
barrarge - inject - skele - swap
bb - avid - rapid - bb - siphon - trap - bb
repeat.

u have 100% lokke uptime i think. xbox so no combat metrics but i hit my avid synergy when my lokke hits 5sec so...

and YES i light attack weave.

my bar setup is: barbed trap - siphon - bb - rapid strikes - avid - collosus
barbed trap - siphon - inject - barrarge - skele - collosus

any advice or is it literally just transmutes?

ty. i know its kinda compact but wanted to include all info
  • And0ssus
    And0ssus
    ✭✭✭
    Swap to maelstrom bow and endless hail. Poison injection / master bow isn't really better/slightly worse as the other Option. You can keep poison injection but only cast it for the execute (If the target hits the 25% Mark).
    Play with whirling Blades if u use dw, but you can also switch to 2h. They are really close DPS wise but 2h has better sustain because the execute is cheaper.
    Don't forgett Siphon hasn't a cooldown anymore. That means u can Cast it with another Skill.
    And of course, all divine would be a DPS increase to, because you are waisting 5% crit dmg If you are using Shadow.
    Rotation would Look a bit different with endless hail, because you have a 16 sec Rotation.
    it would be Like.
    hail - archer
    Weapon Swap
    BB - trap- Flurry - BB - Flurry - Flurry - BB - Flurry - Flurry - BB - Flurry - Flurry - BB - Flurry - Flurry - BB
    At 20-25% use whirling Blades instead of Flurry.

Recast whenever Siphon is running Out. I mean u can see the effect pretty good, but If U want a full static Rotation because you are playing on console, cast it at the beginnig with Trap.

If U Swap to 2h, Rotation would be the Same but as spammable you would use wrecking Blow and executioner as execute.
    Edited by And0ssus on November 26, 2019 3:12PM
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    And0ssus wrote: »
    Swap to maelstrom bow and endless hail. Poison injection / master bow isn't really better/slightly worse as the other Option. You can keep poison injection but only cast it for the execute (If the target hits the 25% Mark).
    Play with whirling Blades if u use dw, but you can also switch to 2h. They are really close DPS wise but 2h has better sustain because the execute is cheaper.
    Don't forgett Siphon hasn't a cooldown anymore. That means u can Cast it with another Skill.
    And of course, all divine would be a DPS increase to, because you are waisting 5% crit dmg If you are using Shadow.
    Rotation would Look a bit different with endless hail, because you have a 16 sec Rotation.
    it would be Like.
    hail - archer
    Weapon Swap
    BB - trap- Flurry - BB - Flurry - Flurry - BB - Flurry - Flurry - BB - Flurry - Flurry - BB - Flurry - Flurry - BB
    At 20-25% use whirling Blades instead of Flurry.

Recast whenever Siphon is running Out. I mean u can see the effect pretty good, but If U want a full static Rotation because you are playing on console, cast it at the beginnig with Trap.

If U Swap to 2h, Rotation would be the Same but as spammable you would use wrecking Blow and executioner as execute.

I’ll try that rota. That would mean more bb and therefore more dps. Ty
  • And0ssus
    And0ssus
    ✭✭✭
    I forgot to say ... when u are executing, only cast BB for Siphon If you can Sustain it.
    And a lillte Tip. Use your Last coloss around 8-14% when all Dots are actice and you can get the full amount of executes while Major vulnerability is up.
    The other reason for that is, your execute gets stronger as lower the health of the target is (counts for DW and 2h execute).
    And Look at your CPs. You don't want that much Points in thaumaturg, even If your spammable is Flurry. Put a little Bit more in master at arms then Last Patch and a little Bit less in Thaumaturg.
  • ThePhantomThorn
    ThePhantomThorn
    ✭✭✭✭
    ive jumped ut to 68k. but yet to obtain vma bow. ty. uve been a big help. hopefully ill hit 70k (my target) with more practice and transmutes and vma bow should then give me a good boost :)