The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tangled Tea Leaves daily

molliemayhem
Can anyone tell me exactly what part of the map in the Tangle the blasted ramp is to get to that last tea leaf that's way up on a ledge? I used to go in there and find that one first and now for the life of me I can't find the correct piece of lumber to go up. The only one I found is in that water area with the terror birds and stranglers and it take you to the right level, but the dratted leaf is across a huge chasm. I must have spent an hour running around in there looking for the correct way up! Argh! :#
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to go to the chamber where the delve boss is, the north exit from that chamber will get you there. Map here.
  • molliemayhem
    You need to go to the chamber where the delve boss is, the north exit from that chamber will get you there. Map here.

Thanks! I actually went through that room but I must have missed my turn, LOL! :D
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks! I actually went through that room but I must have missed my turn, LOL! :D

Yeah it's kinda hidden between two sheds iirc, been a while since I was in there, so it's pretty easy to miss walking past.