Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

bg queues

Owondyah
Owondyah
✭✭✭
1h INSIDE bg ... doesn't start...

Whose idea is to have 3 teams in one bg... must be some fkn genious lol...

If you don't have players to fill 3 teams, and you obviously don't, cut the fkn requirements. This is joke
  • Owondyah
    Owondyah
    ✭✭✭
    you won't allow edit so i have to double post /facepalm

everybody gave up and its 3 of us scattered in 3 teams lol... no new guys joining... wtf is this ridiculous system... /facepalm
  • david_m_18b16_ESO
    david_m_18b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Owondyah wrote: »
    you won't allow edit so i have to double post

Refresh your page and the edit button should appear. Its some bug only zos knows the secret.
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broken queue, and a lot of people quit.
    Get used to these 3+ hour queues.

20 minutes waiting- on a sunday....................
  • oxygen_thief
    oxygen_thief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it works as intended. theres nothing new :D
  • tyggerbob
    tyggerbob
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is the same bug that's been around for almost a year.. one team never fills and people leave and it just keeps cycling through that until everyone gets fed up.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Just a poke about this. I thought they were getting rid of the 20 minute deserter penalty when this happens.. Any news on that?
    TB
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @tyggerbob
    They supposedly "fixed" it, by adding a countdown timer that would boot everyone if enough people didn't join, but that timer is broken.

They actually made things worse instead of fixing them. It's no wonder so many people have stopped playing.
  • codierussell
    codierussell
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone on PS4 NA was ported into a bg and had 12 people on the team. Health bars and players were all displayed on their screenshot.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing new here.

Its been around for so long.

They tried to fix it, but their fix also got broken.

• Owondyah
    Owondyah
    ✭✭✭
    i feel like, everytime I return I find new reason to quit this damn genre totally and go play some russian post apoc rpg/fps hybrid
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread since there are multiple threads ongoing regarding this issue. As posted here, we are aware of some issues queuing for Battlegrounds, and are actively working on getting these fixed. You can continue discussion in the thread below.

infinite loading screens - BGs.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.