✭✭✭✭✭
If you say no.
136.jpg
If you say yes.
1c5.jpg

Add Smudge the Cat into ESO 33 votes

Yes
60%
chuck-18_ESOhuntgod_ESOpod88kkBomblePantssusmitdsDBZVelenaRR_DF_RaptorRedCaiWenjiFroilcarthalisjlb1705WildRaptorXd3adpainJeirnoApostateHoboJawshoeuhwhitecrowCrimsonFateLoneStar2911Sassinator 20 votes
No
39%
vailjohn_ESOAcrolasdcam86b14_ESOStreegaBananaemilyhyoyeonAnyronOolongSnakeTeaTelvanniWizardNairinheCommanchospartaxoxobmnoble 13 votes
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Smudge just like the next person ... but this topic has no value and will soon be locked.
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's the "who?" option? :#
  • phermitgb
    phermitgb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's the "who?" option? :#

I'm with this person. ESO has a wide variety of cats, and I have no idea why the above cat deserves particular mention over any others.

also...

who?
    "There is no correct resolution; It's a test of character."
    James T. Kirk
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will allow it.
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Can you also add my cat?

--- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who the ***!?
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Smudge was a British cat who became a minor celebrity in Glasgow. She was employed by the People's Palace museum in Glasgow Green to deal with a rodent problem in 1979. Smudge then became a fixture of the museum, which sold Smudge merchandise including ceramic replicas designed by noted potter Margery Clinton.

juTX5aW.gif
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smudge was a British cat who became a minor celebrity in Glasgow. She was employed by the People's Palace museum in Glasgow Green to deal with a rodent problem in 1979. Smudge then became a fixture of the museum, which sold Smudge merchandise including ceramic replicas designed by noted potter Margery Clinton.

juTX5aW.gif

5656001_0.jpg
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    To many cats already