The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blood Theme Build

jazsper77
jazsper77
✭✭✭✭✭
I’m messing around with a blood build .
Using
Earthgore Monster Set- obviously Blood
5xPillar
5xBlooddrinker

There is some obvious skill choices
Vamp skill
Siphoning
DW

Any other skills or sets that would give me the aesthetics for the theme.

Ty
Edited by jazsper77 on November 23, 2019 10:52PM
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean, can you use Brawler with a bow equipped? No.

"Two handed" is a specific skilline for two handed swords, axes and maces. Bow has a separate skilline of its own.
  • jazsper77
    jazsper77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang. Cool ty. Brawler increases the bleed damage of Blooddrinker. So does just having Brawler equipped give me the increase or only when using the weapon.
    Ty
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still have a feeling I'm not following.

Blooddrinker increases damage of bleeds. It does not do damage by itself. And it will not be affected by any bleeds you have slotted. Especially since Brawler does not even have a bleed component anymore.

typo
    Edited by Royaji on November 23, 2019 1:39PM
  • jazsper77
    jazsper77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry about the lack of info, haven’t finished my 1st cup of coffee.
    Basically created a Blood themed build around Bleed. Obviously looking blood/red effects but effective for overland and non dlc dungeons.
    I have
    2xDomihaus - for running normal dungeons and trials.
    2xEarthgore- for overland ,blood effect is cool - got to figure out how to proc it more

5xBlooddrinker

5xPillar of Nirn

Dw-bow currently - vampire

Just trying to get a rotation that fits with the theme and does acceptable damage.

Ty

• Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will not get any use of Brawler on a build you describe.
  • jazsper77
    jazsper77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn’t think so but I figured I’d ask before I slotted it. Time to check out the Vamp - siphoning line again lol
  • Skelfish
    Skelfish
    ✭✭✭
    As a side note, you should be aware that Domihaus doesn't actually do damage unless enemies are specifically standing *on* the tiny ring, not inside it (like with Grothdarr).
  • jazsper77
    jazsper77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For PVE Groth ?
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carve is the morph with a bleed component. The bleed of carve will be buffed by blooddrinker. Bleed builds work best with axes. So most go 2h axe and dw axe. Bow generally is not used in bleed builds.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have so many questions...
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have so many questions...

Please, elaborate.
  • jazsper77
    jazsper77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone it’s a THEME BUILD- (Blood) for the most part to quest, events,wb and delves. Nothing more.
    But I have theses 2 good sets that just trying to optimize what I’m going for.
    Anything besides Dom you would run for monster set.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    jazsper77 wrote: »
    Everyone it’s a THEME BUILD- (Blood) for the most part to quest, events,wb and delves. Nothing more.
    But I have theses 2 good sets that just trying to optimize what I’m going for.
    Anything besides Dom you would run for monster set.

Hey, before making a theme build I'd recommend you to get a better understanding at game's base mechanics and maybe also pay more attention while reading what a set or ability does. To make a build first you must get a basic understanding of things which you seem to lack.

If you want a bleed build my recommendation would be to use blooddrinker with master's dual wield , and probably swap your bow for a two hander since that way you get two more bleeds. As for weapons I would recommend axe/dagger on dual wield, and greataxe for 2h bar, for maximum bleeds, duh.

You can use pillar of nirn on jewelry pieces and 2 hander. I'm not a fan of the set but I guess it has some synergy with blooddrinker so it should be fine.

For monster set I don't think there is one that suits a bleed build specificly, so I'd just say go with something like velidreth to get more weapon damage and the damage proc is also nice.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on November 23, 2019 10:34PM
  • jazsper77
    jazsper77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve cleared all content in the game lol. I’ve just never did anything with blood(bleeds). I’m looking for Blood, red aura, etc . Nothing else.

Edited by jazsper77 on November 23, 2019 10:53PM
  • jazsper77
    jazsper77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *edited topic to help with what I was looking for and I may have been asking the question the wrong way.
    There are skills you can slot for the passives and was just checking if that could be the case here.

I do appreciate you all taking the time to answer.
    Ty
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm currently testing a blood build myself.

5x Pillar of Nirn
    5x Dro'zakar
    2x Balorgh

Stamina Warden

2H/DW

Dro'zakar increases weapon damage by 133 from each bleed.

Bleeds are from the axes themselves (if you have master axes, put Dro'zakar on body and front bar pillar)
    Cutting Dive at 12 meters will off balance then bleed your target.
    Rending slashes.
    Cleave.
    Pillar of Nirns bleed.
    Using the DW ultimate is a bleed.

That's 931 increased weapon damage and a full 500 ultimate with Balorgh will push 1931 extra weapon damage, though that will be tricky to pull off consistently. (Can't currently check for exact numbers, but base weapon damage was around 4k. All effects push around 6k, not including your glyphs or any other damage buffs.)

I also do not have a rotation down yet, and getting used to a 2H/DW build in PvE is taking a bit of time for me.

It's a lot of work to try keeping up the bleeds and will probably never be viewed as a optimal playstyle, but I've been having fun and the journey of trying something has somewhat reinvigorated some of my enjoyment.

Imagine, fun in a game...who woulda thought!
    Edited by Kel on November 24, 2019 12:27AM
  • jazsper77
    jazsper77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s sounds cool ! Good luck with it !
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s sounds cool ! Good luck with it !

Thanks. Same you you.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who was looking in this direction...😁👍
  • jazsper77
    jazsper77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a poison theme build which was much easier as it fell in my wheelhouse for combat knowledge.
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using
    5xPillar
    5xBlooddrinker

Vamp skill
    Siphoning
    DW

Ty

I absolutely love themed builds, I have 16 characters and probably half of them are themed, rather than meta/end game.

I think you should have a look through here, at all the bleed sets in game:

https://eso-sets.com/search?query=bleed

My creative juices are flowing now! I want to make a bleed build... character no #17... there are a LOT of set/build options!

Edited by Grianasteri on November 25, 2019 11:20AM
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well the class to do anything "blood" theme is the magical nightblade. Their spammable essentially saps blood from your enemy and give it to you healing you
  • DoonerSeraph
    DoonerSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another good set you may want to look at is Slimecraw.
    Gives you red arms and a cool constant minor berserk.

Although earthgore makes blood rain and its very cool, it is kinda difficult to proc unless you get heavily damaged :)
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using
    5xPillar
    5xBlooddrinker

Vamp skill
    Siphoning
    DW

Ty

I absolutely love themed builds, I have 16 characters and probably half of them are themed, rather than meta/end game.

I think you should have a look through here, at all the bleed sets in game:

https://eso-sets.com/search?query=bleed

My creative juices are flowing now! I want to make a bleed build... character no #17... there are a LOT of set/build options!

Keep us posted!

Love to know what you come up with.