The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Have skill lines been on sale yet?

ck37090
ck37090
✭✭✭✭
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Since they were released, neither Skyshards nor Skill Lines were discounted for a sale (afaik).

They reduced Storage Chests and Outfit Slots a good while after they were introduced, so perhaps Skill Lines will also be discounted for a sale some time in the future. Not sure that helps though, if you need a Skill Line on a char now. I'm also currently leveling Psijic on yet another alt - I just can't justify buying Skill Lines. :grimace:
  • ck37090
    ck37090
    ✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    Since they were released, neither Skyshards nor Skill Lines were discounted for a sale (afaik).

They reduced Storage Chests and Outfit Slots a good while after they were introduced, so perhaps Skill Lines will also be discounted for a sale some time in the future. Not sure that helps though, if you need a Skill Line on a char now. I'm also currently leveling Psijic on yet another alt - I just can't justify buying Skill Lines. :grimace:

Thanks, for me they are one of the few things I can justify. Everything else to use crowns on is just fluff. At least these give me something. It's so easy to level up characters but such a pain to redo undaunted, mage and psijic. The only problem is they are way high priced.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    “Way high priced” is very different than “Way high priced for me”.

But at least there’s the option to farm Skyshards in-game for free ... if the price point is too high.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on November 23, 2019 9:56PM