The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

End of Month-December Arms Pack? What is it and when is it?

Blackbird_V
Blackbird_V
✭✭✭✭✭
Pirate Skeleton Arms pack ends in 4 days or so, and in this month's Crown Store showcase the arms pack was missing, either unintentionally or intentionally due to undaunted "event". Is there going to be a new arms pack, if so, what is it? If not, when will there be one?
Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If I had to guess, I'd say it will be the Spawn of Mephala Arms Pack
    aw_crwn_outfitstyle_spawnofmephala_1x1-292x170.jpg
    It was added to the game files during the 5.1 PTS (the same cycle that added the Chokethorn and Pirate Skeleton Packs, and the Mehrunes' Razor skin which were all active in the CS recently).
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    It was added to the game files during the 5.1 PTS (the same cycle that added the Chokethorn and Pirate Skeleton Packs, and the Mehrunes' Razor skin which were all active in the CS recently).

Skoria when? That was datamined last year ;_;
    Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just because something is datamined doesn’t mean it’s in the “queue”, @Valkyn_Eltrys.

There are CP180 raw materials that were datamined years ago ... but didn’t make it to Live after ZOS decided to cap equipment at CP160.

We all will just have to be patient for a little over another week until the December Crown Store showcase is announced.
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just because something is datamined doesn’t mean it’s in the “queue”, @Valkyn_Eltrys.

There are CP180 raw materials that were datamined years ago ... but didn’t make it to Live after ZOS decided to cap equipment at CP160.

We all will just have to be patient for a little over another week until the December Crown Store showcase is announced.

link to 180cp raws? i think someone just change in files or by some addon lvl item... old thing like 60 lvl items etc
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they will pass this 1 month and next arms we will get at the end of december or even january bcs to the next update we missing 3 months. If not we should get Valkyn Skoria or Spawn of Mephala (there is not any new monster set datamined)
    we also missing 3 artifact weapons firstblade, bow of shadows, fork of horripilation
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Correct I remember that; however, ZoS stated that they might raise the gear cap, but it'd be in the fat future, which I'd say is now, and they'd give us notice far in advance. Who knows, maybe we'll know in Q1 next year that Q4 will be CP 180 with CP changes? Hope not though.
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they raised the cap, I'd probably cry.
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rip, no arms pack in this month
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Browart wrote: »
    rip, no arms pack in this month
    Yeah, not much of anything this month, as it turns out :grimace:*stares at Black Friday 'sales' wtfingly*
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Valkyn_Eltrys Pretty sure Skoria already came out and went away again.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »

@Valkyn_Eltrys Pretty sure Skoria already came out and went away again.

Skoria has not been out as a monster weapon set yet, @Ratzkifal. It’s only been datamined ... not announced.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on November 30, 2019 6:00PM
  • RaveRaveRaveRave
    RaveRaveRaveRave
    ✭✭✭
    This is really disappointing. One of my favorite things to do is grind for the helmet of the month and buy arms packs with cool effects on them.
  • SASQUATCH0
    SASQUATCH0
    ✭✭✭✭
    They really brought back iceheart. Been waiting for Skoria since it was datamined. Come on bruh
  • Blackbird_V
    Blackbird_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SASQUATCH0 wrote: »
    They really brought back iceheart. Been waiting for Skoria since it was datamined. Come on bruh

Only for a week. Guess we have the ungly undyeable Opal Style this month.
  • Hopfm
    Hopfm
    ✭✭

Yeah, waiting for Valkyn Skoria too. Hope they finally release it. Waiting every time they update the Crownstore..dissapointed every time..
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Browart wrote: »

link to 180cp raws? i think someone just change in files or by some addon lvl item... old thing like 60 lvl items etc

It was not item linked in chat. There is a difference between what You're talking about which is changing item lv in chat and metioned CP 180 mats since when You change the item code to increase its lv You still have the same item with the same name and same look just with different stats and lv but CP 170-180 materials have completly different names and icons then CP 150-160 ones. They're different items not twisted code of the same item linked in chat.
    Edited by Juhasow on December 12, 2019 12:45PM
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Only for a week. Guess we have the ungly undyeable Opal Style this month.

We wont even have that.