The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"UNABLE TO EXECUTE THE DESIRED PROGRAM. PLEASE GET ANOTHER COPY OF THE INSTALLER AND TRY AGAIN"

ale_krusher
ale_krusher
Soul Shriven
I don't get why I can't install this game. I've tried through steam and through bethesda and its the same thing with both. I've tried all of the solutions I've been able to come across and nothing seems to fix it. I tried to put in a ticket but I can't put in a tech support ticket with out a Game Consultant file, which I cannot provide since I can't install.
Edited by ale_krusher on November 23, 2019 5:10AM