The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Plus Issue

Trenia
Trenia
✭✭✭
My year long ESO subscription was suppose to end and charge me on November 15th. It never charged me, and I lose ESO plus today. When I try to update my subscription through Microsoft it doesn't let me. It just says there is an error. Is there another way to cancel it or do something? The credit card it was applied to was not expired. I don't know why it wasn't charged. Right now I can't get ESO Plus because of this error.
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    My English is not that bad I promise. I am just frustrated. That's why there are so many grammar issues.
  • ProvenIconic
    I have the same issue, just submitted a ticket this morning. Everything had already been paid and cleared for the month, but for some reason eso plus not active for past 24 hours.
  • Galen
    Galen
    ✭✭✭
    I have the same issue! I wonder if it's connected to yearly ESO+ renewals on Xbox specifically or if it's only coincidence in our cases...

My yearly sub was supposed to renew on the 17th of Nov for me. Bank does not show a charge at all and under my Xbox subscriptions it still just says "next charge on Nov 17th 2019". Attempting to change the payment method or cancel the sub (in order to attempt re-purchase) results in an error.

I had bought some crowns the other day through the Xbox store with no issue, so my card works and does allow charges from Microsoft. I assume that ESO+ renewal is handled a bit differently behind the scenes? However, I had no issues that I can remember with charging for auto-renewal of the monthly sub before yearly was available on Xbox. I also had no issue switching to the yearly sub last year.

I still have ESO+ benefits active right now in the game, which just adds to the confusion. Only things missing are the ESO+ crowns and of course the charge to my bank account.

Ultimately, I'm unsure of whether to contact Zenimax or Microsoft support regarding all this.
    PC - 2013-2016
    Xbox One - 2017-2021
    Xbox Series X - 2021-present
  • ProvenIconic
    I am monthly subscription so it is not only based off of yearly subscriptions. For me it charged me and cleared in my bank account, and also says it did on the xbox website. I have no eso+ benefits, they ran out last night. Have not received crowns yet for the month either. It does say renews on november 15th 2019, but when I click to see more details it shows it has been charged.
  • Trenia
    Trenia
    ✭✭✭
    I try too buy a subscription through xbox live, and it says, "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." But it has said this for two days. Right now I can't get ESO Plus.
  • ProvenIconic
    It is Microsoft problem, the payment is freezing on pending even after being paid. Just got off the phone with them, they said they are having issues out of the blue with subscriptions mostly game pass related at the moment. So give Microsoft a call, they cleared it up for me in 5 minutes
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is Microsoft problem, the payment is freezing on pending even after being paid. Just got off the phone with them, they said they are having issues out of the blue with subscriptions mostly game pass related at the moment. So give Microsoft a call, they cleared it up for me in 5 minutes

This. Site just says Destiny but it's others. They wanted to send me up and get resolved in 2-3 days at first but fixed it after a few minutes.