The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My wish for a simple add-on.

Rasande_Robin
Rasande_Robin
✭✭✭✭
I'm a bit of a role-playing nerd. I wish for an add-on that changes your personality depending on the situation.

For example I'm in vampire stage 1 I wish to have Duchess personality and when I advance to stage 2-3 I want it to swap to furious and beastly for stage 4. Is it possible for someone to make such an add-on? I would be really grateful if it was possible.
PC/EU: Orcana "something"-stone

Best Answer

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know you can quick-slot emotes. Can you also quickslot personalities? I've never tried.

Edited: googled briefly, and here's some that might give you quick access to swap your personalities. I didn't see anything that does it automatically or tie it to an event like vampire level, but that doesn't necessary mean I didn't miss something.
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1890-LovelyEmotes.html
    https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1514-Masquerade.html
    Edited by VaranisArano on November 19, 2019 1:05PM
  • Rasande_Robin
    Rasande_Robin
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are not enough quick slots to make it work. All my slots are taken by different pots.
  • Rasande_Robin
    Rasande_Robin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much for the add-on tips @VaranisArano but still not what I was looking for. I want automatic changes. For example when I do dungeons and/or delves, I use treasure hunter, pvp I use heroic, in taverns drunk and so on..
  • Rasande_Robin
    Rasande_Robin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you very much for your answer @Baertram. I'll check the addons you suggested.